Reviews for Falling
alemorganx chapter 1 . 2/29
Please...update soon:)
chossa chapter 61 . 10/8/2015
I love the story what's going going to happen next
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 61 . 9/20/2015
Loving it!
Can't wait for more.
Take care. :)
alemorganx chapter 61 . 8/17/2015
Loving this!
alemorganx chapter 38 . 8/17/2015
Do older guys get nervous? Cause its hard to imagine

nix69 chapter 61 . 8/10/2015
Does Charlie know she has a son or has she kept it from him all this time? I really hope that Edward hasn't been dating and that he has been pining for Bella all this time?
Edward cant be upset when he was obviously standing there embracing another woman. She wasn't to know, she was 18 and didn't know whether she was the only woman in his life. Cant wait for the next update!
PrettyPerfect chapter 61 . 8/9/2015
Ahhhh I'm on the edge of my seat here ... What happens next O_O, I'm like one of those kids bouncing on a chair ;D
shae8500 chapter 61 . 8/9/2015
Oh boy! Wonder how Edward is gonna handle this? Yikes!
Guest chapter 61 . 8/9/2015
well like i said before, Bella don't assume before you know the truth, years wasted with his son because she believed a secretary over the trust you supposedly had and love for Edward and didn't even give him a chance to explain.
queen cullen0527 chapter 61 . 8/9/2015
Well hopefully Edward caught her. I am glad to see that she is strong but still telling edward what she saw. I hope you get to update again soon.
Leibeezer chapter 61 . 8/9/2015
I hopes she believes him, she never should have ran. She should have talked to him. Did he find out somehow she was coming home? I can't wait to read what's going to happen next. Please update soon.
snoopylover60 chapter 61 . 8/9/2015
Ouch, she screwed up!
Breese chapter 61 . 8/9/2015
One more chapter, please.
Mireads chapter 61 . 8/9/2015
Finally we get answers
Totalbookfan chapter 60 . 8/9/2015
Awesome story keep updating.