Reviews for Secrets
WDCain Man chapter 7 . 4/21
There aren't enough Spider-Man/Harem fanfics out there. I applaud you for creating one.
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 29 . 1/17
Super healing dead pool level being able to turn into anything by coming in contact like water lava acid rubber steel diamond oxygen of course it'd be hard to control my body
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 28 . 1/17
Batman
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 27 . 1/17
I gotta get soma dat Dan in me
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 17 . 1/17
I don't like captain America a lot because he just has like steroids but also maybe booster gold
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 16 . 1/17
Definitely overpowered he can only get beat by kryptonite and magic
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 13 . 1/17
I'm probably a lot like spiderman I do great in tests not really popular and don't really have a lot of friends but whatever
Dont have ideas for a name chapter 7 . 1/17
I would be Wanda but a boy and the hexes not pink something like blue or purple dark purple
AncientTide chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Good.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Sorry hit a wrong button. Where was I? Oh, why Taskmaster is a dangerous opponent. He replicates your skills and techniques in fighting making it so fighting him is like fighting your evil self. Hyperion is pretty much the villain version of Superman. And then Doctor Doom, combines the two's strength's and negating their weaknesses making him very dangerous. He has all of it, skill, intellect, cunning, wealth, diplomatic immunity( that allows him to get out of jail REAL easy), power, and of course the drive and hatred to be able to carry out his plans. That would be the making of a fantastic hero, but he's corupt and power-hungery so he's a villain. Hey, he's just like politicians, oh wait, he is one!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
I would say either Taskmaster or Hyperion. My reasoning is because Taskmaster can replicate your moves just by watching you, so fighting him is l
Lone Wolf of Shadows chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
it's "We will let CARNAGE REIGN", not "RAIN".
P.S. Don't take this the wrong way, it is meant to be CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, so you won't make any mistakes in the future
Lone Wolf of Shadows chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Raven, but a boy
medafan 53 chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
what you did, giving the girls the equipment works. I mean marvel have given the allies of a hero a version of the tech he used so they can be a super hero (aka iron man to war machine and rescue (who- in the 3D modelled iron man cartoon armoured adventures- doesn't have an arc reactor implanted in her chest)).
MisterKo chapter 37 . 11/21/2013
awesome story thanks for it but you forgot a power of Gwen "THE LOOK"