Reviews for Doctor Who: Nightmare
hail hydra chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Oh my god this is so good please please olease update
Destiel101 chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
I am bearing
Epic Timelady chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
And so the mystery deepens... XD
Destiel101 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Idk, I'm to tired to think
Epic Timelady chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
BREE CAN TELEPORT?! That's so cool! Also, I think Bree's arguing with the Doctor is slightly... Funny. For some strange reason. Anyways, good chapter-It's nice to see another one here. :)
Reagan White chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Amazing! Brilliant! Fantastic! Magnificent! Keep going! Best writing I've ever seen! Can't wait until you come out with more! ;-)
Ausrotten chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Please Update!
Tomber Amoureux chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Epic. 1 thing, its "Allons-y" not "Allons'y".
Epic Timelady chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Damn, I realy wouldn't want to get on Bree's bad side! Great chapter, I liked Bree's and the Doctors argument, it was kina funny XD
Epic Timelady chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Yay, I can't wait!
The Linn chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww, so no Partanium? Damn...
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I shall go check them out forthwith. I do have several questions about Bree, but I will contain them until I read the other stories, in case they get answered there. Looking forward to the next bit of this one.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I'm sitting here, imagining all the disasters that could befall the Doctor and his friends when they go dancing. I'm in the fifties, and that's before factoring in possible alien invasions and whatnot. I love the humor in this chapter.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hah! Definitely one of my all-time favorite Doctor lines, and so very simple and complex at the same time.
TheVampireChickWithNoFangz chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Love it so far, but there's one thing I'm confused about. Is 'Bree' a companion from the Doctors 10th life and if so, is she made up?

Keep it up, can't wait for the update!