Reviews for Forever and Almost Always
sujari6 chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Tanya, Kate and Jessica. I wonder if any more of his women are going to make an appearance.
01Katie chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
can't wait for more
Kgunter34 chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
And that's why you should keep your dick in your pants. Great update.
ncprovencio75 chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Keep it up...
Ebella chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Hi! Any chances you will write more on this story soon? I hope you do.. :)
Miraclestar006 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
You should really continue this story! It's fabulous and I love it!
cfigueroa78 chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I can't stomach this. Edward is a pig and Bella is an idiot. With the way he was acting in the beginning about the baby - she should have given him his damn paternity test and then split. Let him live with the knowledge of pushing away his child and it's mother.
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Really good! When will you update
Trickster22084 chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
I started this today, and can I say I cant wait for the next update
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
I hope he doesn't cheat on her
banshee69 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
With how Edward has been behaving I'm wondering if he really meant, 'I love you, Bella.' Going from not wanting a relationship and kids to asking her to move in is quite concerning. I fully understand where Bella's friends are coming from.

I'm really wanting to know exactly what happened in his office before Bella arrived. I'm assuming that was Tanya. If Edward is serious about wanting a life with Bella, he needs to change a lot of things about how he interacts with other females and make sure they all know he is off the market.

Each chapter I'm waiting for Bella to get her heart broken and/or her ex to show up causing problems for her. She really needs to tell Edward about that situation before something does happen.

I hope you will be able to post more often on a regular basis, cause I need more, lol. I've rec'd this one on FB. I hope to see more soon.

banshee69 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Edward, Edward, Edward... get it together dude. You are seriously gambling with your own happiness and don't even know it... or does he care? He's starting to strike me as the kind of man that wants his cake and eat it too. Where's Bella's backbone? It's not only herself she has to worry about getting hurt this time.

They really need to slow down and discuss past relationships and actually form a planned out future, instead of flying by the seat of their pants.

banshee69 chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
For a man that doesn't share... anything, this could get interesting. I already see Bella falling into a pattern where she's bound to get hurt.

banshee69 chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Bella's ex must have been a real winner. Nay, he sounds like a controlling ass too. I'm looking forward to when Bella grows a backbone and isn't such an easy pushover.

In the meantime, I'm loving their chemistry.
banshee69 chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Ugh! Edward is such a douchebag. I'm really feeling sorry for Bella at this point. He needs to get his act together. Quick.

673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »