Reviews for Forever and Almost Always
Miraclestar006 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
You should really continue this story! It's fabulous and I love it!
cfigueroa78 chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I can't stomach this. Edward is a pig and Bella is an idiot. With the way he was acting in the beginning about the baby - she should have given him his damn paternity test and then split. Let him live with the knowledge of pushing away his child and it's mother.
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Really good! When will you update
Trickster22084 chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
I started this today, and can I say I cant wait for the next update
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
I hope he doesn't cheat on her
banshee69 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
With how Edward has been behaving I'm wondering if he really meant, 'I love you, Bella.' Going from not wanting a relationship and kids to asking her to move in is quite concerning. I fully understand where Bella's friends are coming from.

I'm really wanting to know exactly what happened in his office before Bella arrived. I'm assuming that was Tanya. If Edward is serious about wanting a life with Bella, he needs to change a lot of things about how he interacts with other females and make sure they all know he is off the market.

Each chapter I'm waiting for Bella to get her heart broken and/or her ex to show up causing problems for her. She really needs to tell Edward about that situation before something does happen.

I hope you will be able to post more often on a regular basis, cause I need more, lol. I've rec'd this one on FB. I hope to see more soon.

banshee69 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Edward, Edward, Edward... get it together dude. You are seriously gambling with your own happiness and don't even know it... or does he care? He's starting to strike me as the kind of man that wants his cake and eat it too. Where's Bella's backbone? It's not only herself she has to worry about getting hurt this time.

They really need to slow down and discuss past relationships and actually form a planned out future, instead of flying by the seat of their pants.

banshee69 chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
For a man that doesn't share... anything, this could get interesting. I already see Bella falling into a pattern where she's bound to get hurt.

banshee69 chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Bella's ex must have been a real winner. Nay, he sounds like a controlling ass too. I'm looking forward to when Bella grows a backbone and isn't such an easy pushover.

In the meantime, I'm loving their chemistry.
banshee69 chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Ugh! Edward is such a douchebag. I'm really feeling sorry for Bella at this point. He needs to get his act together. Quick.

banshee69 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
I'm so addicted to this story. I'd like to see regular updates happen, with your available timing permitted.

Edward should have came clean about who he was meeting for lunch to Bella. I don't think Jessica will go away so easily.

Pregnancy hormones are a force to be reckoned with.
banshee69 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
I had a feeling Esme was meaning for Edward to propose to Bella. He needs to make his intentions clear to Bella soon.

I like the chemistry Edward and Bella have with each other. But him meeting Jessica for lunch doesn't sound like a good ideal. He should've ended it over the phone. Bella's gonna get hurt, isn't she?

banshee69 chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I think Bella just impressed the hell outta them all.

banshee69 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I love Esme! I seriously want to smack Edward. He needs to put himself into Bella's shoes for a minute, and see how she's feeling about this situation. It's not all about him now, nor her, but what's best for the baby.

I'm anxious to read what Esme was referring to that Edward would do concerning Bella.

Bella meeting his parents could be interesting.
banshee69 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
I'm glad Bella has a good support system with her childhood friends.

I'm actually looking forward to reading more and seeing what happens with Edward and Bella's talk.

668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »