Reviews for Forever and Almost Always
banshee69 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
I'm so addicted to this story. I'd like to see regular updates happen, with your available timing permitted.

Edward should have came clean about who he was meeting for lunch to Bella. I don't think Jessica will go away so easily.

Pregnancy hormones are a force to be reckoned with.
banshee69 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
I had a feeling Esme was meaning for Edward to propose to Bella. He needs to make his intentions clear to Bella soon.

I like the chemistry Edward and Bella have with each other. But him meeting Jessica for lunch doesn't sound like a good ideal. He should've ended it over the phone. Bella's gonna get hurt, isn't she?

banshee69 chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I think Bella just impressed the hell outta them all.

banshee69 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I love Esme! I seriously want to smack Edward. He needs to put himself into Bella's shoes for a minute, and see how she's feeling about this situation. It's not all about him now, nor her, but what's best for the baby.

I'm anxious to read what Esme was referring to that Edward would do concerning Bella.

Bella meeting his parents could be interesting.
banshee69 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
I'm glad Bella has a good support system with her childhood friends.

I'm actually looking forward to reading more and seeing what happens with Edward and Bella's talk.

banshee69 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
This chapter described the type of man Edward is. He's a cheating player, he cheated on Jessica with Bella. I'm hoping his parents can straighten him out.

banshee69 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I saw this on Twilight Fanfiction REC'S. And I'm intrigued thus far. Boy, Edward is a real piece of work though, claiming to constantly be thinking of Bella, then she shows up announces she's pregnant and all he wants is for her to go back where she came from. I'm hoping Bella didn't overhear his conversation with Rosalie about not wanting kids. She's gonna need his support since she's new to the area.

imagine43ver chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
I thought he might be in love with her. I'm glad he said it first. How long will it take Bella to say it back? Maybe sooner than I think, right? I have missed these two. I hope your writers block goes away. Thanks for giving us an update.
KarmaisLovely chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
I am really liking this story! I can't wait to read what will happen next.
twilightmom96 chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
loved that he said it first.
turnerkelleyho chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
White more please and thanks u
alejandraortiz6 chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
I loved the chapter(:
sujari6 chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
Their relationship is progressing.
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
ALTHOUGH I PREFER WHEN YOU POST ON TWCS I STILL SURF THROUGH HERE FROM TIME TO TIME. SO WHEN I CAME ACROSS THIS UPDATE OF COURSE I HAD TO READ IT BUT I DID'NT REVIEW BECAUSE I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO UPDATE ON TWCS. SINCE THAT HAS YET TO OCCUR I'VE DECIDED TO CUM BACK AND REVIEW. SOOOOOO! FIRST AND FOREMOST THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT YOU! MY DEAR HAVE TAUGHT ME TO BE PATIENT FOLLOWER. I LIKE HOW THIS STORY IS GOING AND I TRULY HOPE IT CONTINUES IN A HAPPY, HORNY, AND POSITIVE JOURNEY WITH A HEA IN THE END. UPDATE SOON I'LL BE WAITING. bobbysgirl
nztwilighter chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Oooh! I was so pleased to see an update. Thank you! Anything I can do to make updates quicker? School run, bill paying, back rubs? LOL this little ditty is a wee fave of mine, I like your edward very much. It goes to show that being a 'player' isn't your 'character', but more to do with an attitude at a certain time in your life, in response to certain situations. I believe most people who are in a good place with who they are and where they're at, will just naturally and easily change when the moment calls for it.
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »