Reviews for Forever and Almost Always
Salanna chapter 8 . 1/31
Not only is he a lying dick, he's a drunk driving dick. That's a huge turn-off, on top of criminally irresponsible behavior.
jk chapter 10 . 1/28
He want to share his life with her today lol just last night he was grinding on Tanya...let's just kill him off
mounds01 chapter 14 . 1/23
Love the story, hope Bella can change Edward's whoring ways. Will be waiting for the next update.
Update please!
lilmizzkkCullen chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Bella needs to grow a backbone
really good chapter update soon please
mayymie chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
In love with this story. Please update with a new chapter soon. And who's the mystery girl ? Is it Jess ?
kelley turner chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
White more pleas and thank u
browniegyrl chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
Please please please post another chapter! I really want to see how Edward will handle this.
lilmstran chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
alejandraortiz6 chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
I loved the chapter! poor Bella though
ashybaby chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Bella really needs to grow a backbone and speak up. Stop being a meek and mild. I dont know too many women would just not question things and pretend everything is alright. I hope she gets stronger and more opinionated as the story continues. But great chapter. Can't wait for more.
Shemilliah chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
So I've had this update in my inbox a while, going through I was like "uh let me see what this is about".
Come to relise your the author of 2 other stories I love.
You sure can a person interested to the point they wished it was complete to see how things panned out lol.

Now you said cheating fic, does that mean now E&B are a couple he'll cheat regardless? That lil kiss at the bar with Tanya I'll give it a pass but...I'll just wait and see how much I'll dislike Edward (I hardly do).
I can't believe Alice lol it's funny really. And I don't get Esme forcing edward into a relationship because of a child, does it matter if he wants it, or if the woman will make him happy. I know it's fic but is there parents really like this? I feel sorry for their kids that appearance is more important.

Anyhu welcome back (I think) and hope all's well and you would be able to update soon since you got me hooked now, again, blessed Sunday to you and yours.
Savage Rob chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Whoa great return!
bobbysgirl chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
I Missed you! Welcum back! Read you soon.
melissamary55 chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
really good chapter and why is alice so hateful toward bella is it because bella is of a low income but Edward parent do like bella.
660 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »