Reviews for Forever and Almost Always
madehoney chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
Omg where is the rest of it? I need it!
maphie chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
And I'm at the end! Darn it! I hope we hear more about these two.
maphie chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
No way! Love? We really need to get in his head!
maphie chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Alright what is Edward's deal? I can't figure out why he's all in now.
maphie chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
So Bella was in a controlling relationship? Interesting.
maphie chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Hmmm. Bella is not altogether logical. She's abnormally willing to be exposed. Where is her self-preservation instinct?
maphie chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
Oh man. I have a feeling Ms Jessica isn't going to politely exit.
maphie chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
This story is getting gooder and gooder.
maphie chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Oh geez. I might regret starting a WIP but I'm kind of hooked just with the first chapter.
Salanna chapter 14 . 2/1/2015
Who is Edward talking to or about when he says "You really should have left my lying bitch of a sister in Chicago"? Does he have another sister besides Alice?
Salanna chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Still somewhat doubtful about Edward's commitment. Things are moving way too fast, they don't actually know each other at all and plan to live together? They haven't had one meaningful conversation, what time they spend together is in bed. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Salanna chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Her ex must have been really dominating for Bella to have an anxiety attack just at the mention of not sharing.
Salanna chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Apparently Bella's ex was a dominant controlling jerk, and bad in bed. Back story there I hope we'll hear later on.
Salanna chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Not only is he a lying dick, he's a drunk driving dick. That's a huge turn-off, on top of criminally irresponsible behavior.
jk chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
He want to share his life with her today lol just last night he was grinding on Tanya...let's just kill him off
673 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »