Reviews for Forever and Almost Always
Naerts chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
He kissed her right after she puked
Angelik Angel chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
Alice will hear a good piece of mind of Edward and Esme perhaps her mother too. This dwarf garden made a low blow that your family deserves all give him a piece of their mind urgh. I wonder who that will come ... I understood that Jess was not presented to Alice and Kate with Tanya was never considered one girlfriend so exporâdica sex so I'm curious.
PS: Please update fast, stop being evil and updates fast, we can not stand hanging please lol.
cris chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Wonderful love the drama. ...
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
It's nice to get an update, thanks
Angelik Angel chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
But Edward has a harem ... he has to put a stop on one by one to become persuaded that he is no longer available, right?
Angelik Angel chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
He was kind of elusive at parting with Bella that Tanya and other women in the hospital he did not know who fuck is Bella and do not provide it? Or not to lose women's hospital that he has sex?
Angelik Angel chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
It's really scary one man say what he said this thing does not divide / share anything, does she not realize that he is super possessive? lol.
Angelik Angel chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Bella's hormones are performing. But Edward is being a love, I hope he is well always.
He also seems to be with all the hormones only wanting sex with Bella, just passing her hands, playing all the time *** laughs ***.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Well obviously Alice's friend didn't know he just f**ed either.
Angelik Angel chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
It's Edward's time to start being honest if not ...
Angelik Angel chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Bella seems to feel floating on a cloud, but she also wants Edward hem, laughs.
Angelik Angel chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
It is my impression or Edward is really enjoying this story of Bella there with him in his house and bed? Laughs.
Angelik Angel chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
She has showed great intelligence for a future in-law Edward and hem? laughs. X
Angelik Angel chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Bella has to increase your vocabulary when ** laughs ** shock. X
Angelik Angel chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Bella seems to me to be doing well with her friends. X
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »