Reviews for Forever and Almost Always
kelley turner chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
White more pleas and thank u
browniegyrl chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
Please please please post another chapter! I really want to see how Edward will handle this.
lilmstran chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
alejandraortiz6 chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
I loved the chapter! poor Bella though
ashybaby chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Bella really needs to grow a backbone and speak up. Stop being a meek and mild. I dont know too many women would just not question things and pretend everything is alright. I hope she gets stronger and more opinionated as the story continues. But great chapter. Can't wait for more.
Shemilliah chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
So I've had this update in my inbox a while, going through I was like "uh let me see what this is about".
Come to relise your the author of 2 other stories I love.
You sure can a person interested to the point they wished it was complete to see how things panned out lol.

Now you said cheating fic, does that mean now E&B are a couple he'll cheat regardless? That lil kiss at the bar with Tanya I'll give it a pass but...I'll just wait and see how much I'll dislike Edward (I hardly do).
I can't believe Alice lol it's funny really. And I don't get Esme forcing edward into a relationship because of a child, does it matter if he wants it, or if the woman will make him happy. I know it's fic but is there parents really like this? I feel sorry for their kids that appearance is more important.

Anyhu welcome back (I think) and hope all's well and you would be able to update soon since you got me hooked now, again, blessed Sunday to you and yours.
Savage Rob chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Whoa great return!
bobbysgirl chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
I Missed you! Welcum back! Read you soon.
melissamary55 chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
really good chapter and why is alice so hateful toward bella is it because bella is of a low income but Edward parent do like bella.
ssbksmm chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
wow, more please :)
barbiedoll123 chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
I can't Alice did that
Naerts chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
He kissed her right after she puked
Angelik Angel chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
Alice will hear a good piece of mind of Edward and Esme perhaps her mother too. This dwarf garden made a low blow that your family deserves all give him a piece of their mind urgh. I wonder who that will come ... I understood that Jess was not presented to Alice and Kate with Tanya was never considered one girlfriend so exporâdica sex so I'm curious.
PS: Please update fast, stop being evil and updates fast, we can not stand hanging please lol.
cris chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Wonderful love the drama. ...
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
It's nice to get an update, thanks
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »