Reviews for Forever and Almost Always
Angelik Angel chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
But Edward has a harem ... he has to put a stop on one by one to become persuaded that he is no longer available, right?
Angelik Angel chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
He was kind of elusive at parting with Bella that Tanya and other women in the hospital he did not know who fuck is Bella and do not provide it? Or not to lose women's hospital that he has sex?
Angelik Angel chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
It's really scary one man say what he said this thing does not divide / share anything, does she not realize that he is super possessive? lol.
Angelik Angel chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Bella's hormones are performing. But Edward is being a love, I hope he is well always.
He also seems to be with all the hormones only wanting sex with Bella, just passing her hands, playing all the time *** laughs ***.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Well obviously Alice's friend didn't know he just f**ed either.
Angelik Angel chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
It's Edward's time to start being honest if not ...
Angelik Angel chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Bella seems to feel floating on a cloud, but she also wants Edward hem, laughs.
Angelik Angel chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
It is my impression or Edward is really enjoying this story of Bella there with him in his house and bed? Laughs.
Angelik Angel chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
She has showed great intelligence for a future in-law Edward and hem? laughs. X
Angelik Angel chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Bella has to increase your vocabulary when ** laughs ** shock. X
Angelik Angel chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Bella seems to me to be doing well with her friends. X
Angelik Angel chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
And Jess you were already lol.
Angelik Angel chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I'm sure I had commented a few chapters of this story a while ago, anyway I will comment again to support you ok.
I love this story and I remember that you had given a stop and then returned, we are here to give you the strength advantage. X
sherylb chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
So sad for Bella! Some women are just rotten bitches!
amethyst83 chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Good stuff, can't wait to see what is going to happen next! Thanks for the update!
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »