Reviews for Birdsong
This story was great.
NobodiesPoppet chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was nice
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Very original! I loved the idea of Steve as a temporary sort of ghost. This story could do with a bit more detail, you could have elaborated on a few of the scenes but that would make this story far longer than a one-shot. I would have liked to read more, but it is very hypocritcal of me to say that you might have expanded this...

Still, I enjoyed this as it was as well. :) Great idea and good job,
That was so sweet! Great job! XD
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aaaaarrrrr... so sweet, even if it's short.
keep up the good work.

Crimson Mage.
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
awww, that was sweet. like cotton candy, the blue kind though cuz pink's for girls. This was really cute i love how you actually took time to explain a backstory for Harry & Steve. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
brynchilla chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aw, I loved this story!
I especially liked the part where it was Luna & Neville that joined Harry, instead of Hermione & Ron. I like Hermione well enough, but Ron makes me want to throw things out my window.
bob chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
loved it:)
bettyboop chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very nice. Sweet & fluffy & a bit different.

Only 1 mistake noted- "maybe he would wake up to find Penny was still there, with Bucky and Howard"

It shold be Peggy not Penny.

Please may we have some more stories?
She Who Walks With Death chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Once again I am reminded as to why Steve/Harry is my OTP for Avengers/Harry Potter crossovers! I couldn't help but feel all warm and fuzzy whenever I read about those two together. Just the thought of the two just makes me think of nice things like freshly baked bread, tea, daisies and other sweet things. Great, now I'm going to have to do my own one-shot now. I blame you! 8D
Alright, I was going to do it eventually, but now I have even more reason to.
Won't mind to read another one.
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/29/2012