Reviews for Kaesu Kaosu
wtf is that freak?!
theneutralite chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
theneutralite chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
risky, but so far so good
Light R U Yi chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Whew! That was a spectacular read! Although the grammar and sentence structure was lacking in some parts, this story was written in such a way to bring out the imagination of the reader's mind (well, at least for me anyways). I was hoping to see more different types of props other than the senzu beans, like for example: Chopper's rumble ball, and maybe even a double fusion...

But anyhow, this story is well-made and the author has really put a lot of imagination into the tip of his pen and was able to write it down on paper (or in this case, type it up).

If there were other additions like Luffy's Haki, it would have been more up-to-date in parallel to the original mangas..

Some weird stuff I found were: Chapter 1: Isn't Ichigo's mother dead? Or was she purposely written into the story just for the sake of having her?

Anyhow, I won't get into the "who's the strongest character" argument since it would be pointless to argue it when the author purposely wrote this story in a way to make all four of the characters to be of somewhat equal footing and strength.

Good luck, and hoping to read more D
RememberTheName76 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
well, a little to much, the names are weird, BUUUT really interesting :D
i just dont like that the others are as strong as goku, i mean come on goku could just destroy the whole planet with ease :D he is the strongest :)
Awakened Clare chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Next chapter cant wait post soon
DragonNOOB chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
finaly a story where have up to date powers with the manga like naruto bijuu mode goku ss? ichigo ? and luffy being luffy

this looks promising so dont disapoint me though i dont like the "their downfall part"