Reviews for Blood Red Eyes for a Silver Moon Princess
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This story is very intriguing, and it makes sense how Chibi-Usa got her red eyes. Wonderful story.
Crystal chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I would like to know the other views of Usagi, Mamoru and Chibi-Usa; add some more and update.

It was interesting twist and I always wondered why Chibi-Usa had cotton pink hair and red eyes.
Wyra chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love this story. I generally hate setsuna because I've always thought of her as the 3rd party between Usa and Mamo-chan (They're my OTP.) However, you wrote this so tastefully and it was so heartbreaking that I could stomach the fact that you paired Setsuna with Mamoru. All I want next is the scene where Usagi finds out that Mamoru cheated on her with Setsuna but she understands that she has a duty to not just both the Earth and Moon Kingdoms but also to the entire cosmos. (I follow the manga canon which says that she eventually becomes Sailor Cosmos far into the future.) And she's mature about the whole situation. She needs Mamoru to legitimize her rule of earth and to keep the entire new Silver Alliance alive and peaceful. She can't forgive him though and that's why they never have any other children "together". My imagination is running a mile a minute right now!