Reviews for The Cupboard
Renny236 chapter 1 . 4/2
This was a brilliant story, and I loved every word. Your profile page seems to imply you once had other works published...I am sad that I cannot read them, but thank you for leaving this one posted. Well done!

P.S. if you publish elsewhere or under another name, PM me as I would love to know that.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 4/2
I found this fic by a pure fluke of chance. Normally I don't bother reading anything that doesn't focus on my OTP, but something about it caught me and stopped me closing the tab.

So, I read and read, and was truly surprised. Both by Dudley and the excellent writing. This is a really wonderful piece that brilliantly captures the journey we go on when we finally realize we might be the one in the wrong. The brain's desire to hold on to the comfort of old lies that wither under the light of the truth.

This shall be one of very few general fics in my favourites because there is no way I'm not bookmarking it after that. Marvellous work.
kaystar742 chapter 1 . 3/31
This fic is quite old, so idk if you will see this. But I really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing it. I definitely found myself wishing it was longer. Getting to see Dudley’s inner struggles post Dementor attack was new for me and I loved how well you wrote it.
Willa1317 chapter 1 . 3/9
Great story! Redeemed Dudley is under used in Canon.
seldombites chapter 1 . 2/16
A well-written epiphany for Dudley. I like it.
Latarra chapter 1 . 1/29
Interesting tale.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
would love to read more of this. wish there were more like this fic.
The Harry Turtle chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
That was brilliant! Got me right in the feels...and I’m going to go ahead and add that right into my own head-cannon. I was disappointed that J.K. never gave us any resolution to the Dudley-Harry relationship post-dementors, so thank you for giving me that!
~Caroline
Asilrettor chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
I loved this, it could totally work with a sequel
I like to imagine that this night is actually Harry’s birthday
Leo105 chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
That was really well written, and I liked it very much. Thanks for uploading!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
omg I loved that moment with Vernon. "Remember I went to Smeltings top" LOL. UGH THIS WAS ALL SO GOOD! I WANT TO HEAR THAT FINAL CONVERSATION UNFOLD, ANS SEE THEM START TO GRT TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND EVERYTHING UGHJJJ
Hillnerd chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
that was an amazing story. so well written! I wanted it to go on and on! I wish you had more writings because that was great
Jojotank chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
Hi!
This us adorable and wholesome. Love it!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
This is great. I love Dudley realizing the truth about their treatment of Harry and how he went down to sleep in the cupboard. Really well done.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
Very nicely done! I like that you didn't change anyone too drastically, just a tiny nudge.