Reviews for The Cupboard
Wow. You’ve painted Dudley into a more complex and more aware person. I like this version of him.
alternativeneem chapter 1 . 5/24
I’m speechless. This is fantastic!
Ridergal chapter 1 . 5/22
You portrayed Dudley's progression of his state of mind from confused, denial, realization and acceptance really well! I enjoyed this short fic.
Ordalie Gwynfyd chapter 1 . 5/3
I very enjoyed reading this story. The way you depicted Dudley was very realistic, and his evolution since the Dementors event was very well transcribed.
Thanks for this story.
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 4/16
This is the 2nd time I’ve read this story and I’m sorry I didn’t review the first time cause it’s a good realization story. Thank you for sharing!
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 4/13
WOW, this was an awesome, awesome story, very well done.
I'll add it to my story favs.

:))
Santaen Shadowthief chapter 1 . 3/5
This was a great insight into what a different Dudley might be thinking. Thanks for a great story. I would love to see more if you ever get the bug again.
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 1 . 2/25
Wonderful story. So introspective as Dudley faces the past. I especially enjoyed how the Dursley treatment was kept true to the books and without exaggeration, allowing the treatment to be seen as as horrible as it was. Well written.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 1 . 2/24
Harry: ‘Nah, we have dueling, and quidditch. That’s a sport where you fly around on brooms, pass balls to each other, doge other black balls, and one person is the seeker who catches a golden ball called the snitch that flies around. That’s me.’

Dudley: *falls off wall* ‘you play A sPORT?’
Ghost-snowcat chapter 1 . 2/18
This was really good. Keep up the good work!
Eren chapter 1 . 2/18
Fuck I cried.
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 1/30
Well done. I like that you didn't make Dudley go over the top with it. It was very believable and interesting. Thanks!
Firedawg chapter 1 . 1/21
Neat story,and well written. Good on ya !
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I love this. Really shows how much parents influence their children. Really relates this to all the racism that goes on now a days.
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 12/14/2017