Reviews for The Cupboard
Cryana chapter 1 . 6/18
*sniffs* it's too sadd
flyster chapter 1 . 5/21
This is incredible. Thank you!
Dani McLean chapter 1 . 4/18
This was adorable and the ending made me smile. I loved seeing everything from Dudley's perspective. This seems to be the start of an unlikely and rocky friendship.
automaton14 chapter 1 . 4/5
Such a heartwarming ending
Fabulous! I enjoy well-written fics like this one. I like that Dudley, as Harry said, finally pulled his head out of his ass
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 3/18
I cried, I cried and had to get up in the middle of this to go and find my cat to snuggle and then I cried some more and re-contemplated how I treat everyone and phoned my best friend from primary school who I haven't talked to for over 5 years and apologised for nothing in particular, then I shouted at them for being so mean and blocked their number. Thank you, I have been moved. :')
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 2/3
I adored it!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 1/13
Nice, I kinda wish I could see that conversation and more of what comes afterwards.
Mercury Grimm chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This is amazing! I don't think I've ever read something so convincing from Dudley's point of view - there's some awesome character development in there :)
bootstring chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Stories like this are one reason I love fanfiction: you get insights and understandings of characters that there just isn't time for in the books. Or else it's not from their perspective, so their side never gets told.

This fic was realistic and well done.
Secret.Identities chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Oh. Wow. You've actually given Vernon a chance to give semi-valid reasoning. I haven't seen that before.
And you've written Dudley's thought processes down really well! I don't think the dementors can show memories that don't induce fear though, so what he's seen isn't really possible.
And, ha. You've just made me realize how sarcastic Harry was with the Dursleys. But this is a little bit excessive, ya know?
But all in all it was good!
alliepi314 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Fuck. I need a sequel.
Souseiki chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Oh man, that was a resolution I didn't realize that I wanted to hear. Dudley's acknowledgement of his family's wrongs is one thing, but confrontation is totally another. I love how he realized the little things in his personal life that he had to fix, such as tantrums and dieting. Likewise, his parents' breakdown was very well in character. I also like Harry's role as the perpetual snark. Good exploratory oneshot overall.
Sazzzzzle chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Great story. Nicely done.
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Excellent story-thanks for writing!