Reviews for The Cupboard
Tenyo-dono chapter 1 . 4/23
Wow, I really didn't know I would love a story about Dudley so much! This is really great writing and a great character piece. Thanks for sharing such great work!
Almentoe chapter 1 . 3/26
I always saw myself in Dudley, this is precisely the catharsis I was looking for when I found your story on HPFF reddit.
You have a great understanding of the positive side of self-loathing: a force which drives us to become better people.
You are either a lot like I am, or, very good at putting yourself in other people's shoes.
I hope you will write another story.
Pokybyte chapter 1 . 3/25
Damn. Love it! I remember these kinds of eureka moments as a teen when something that seemed normal suddenly did not. Very well done. I love a good Dudley redemption fic
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 3/5
This is a good one. Thoughtful. I like it.
Nyumun chapter 1 . 2/4
Muy bueno! Esperaba una continuaciĆ³n pero me encanta como esta igual
55artix chapter 1 . 1/26
awesome
The One-Eyed Wolf chapter 1 . 1/10
This. Is. AWESOME! You catch a glimpse of change in book 7 but reading this made me really happy. Dudley finally clued in and it's wonderfully written.
WhyteRoze28 chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
This is amazing. I wish there were more, because the relationship between these two would be so cool to see expanded on.
zinne chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Thank you.
Mysticarts chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
Well done. If we hadn't had the summer's of sixth and seventh year I'd believe this was something straight out of the book.
blueoceandragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Great story.
The Punmaster chapter 1 . 8/8/2020
Huh.
AlopiasLamnaXV chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
Fantastic. Great starting point, and well selected events during the progression, which was very believable as it was so gradual, two steps forward, one step back. Thank you for sharing.
ThatPotterGuy22 chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
I know this lil ficlet is 8 years old, but this was BRILLIANT. Very well written, I loved the conflicting emotions Dudley went through, and how he and Harry start to make amends at the end!

All I'd say is, I'd love to see more! Even if it's just up to the end of the summer before book 6!
WolfishMoon chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
This was so so sweet. A great read. Good work.