Reviews for The Cupboard
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 12/14
Very thought provoking.
sakura240 chapter 1 . 11/23
kura: Thank you so much for writing this. as much as I hated the dursley's for mistreating Harry so much during his childhood and so on, later on in the series, I found myself being okay with Dudley. and for a long while, after the dementor attack, I wondered how Dudley would change. and I found your story very well written and in character. I loved looking through his perspective and now I want to read more with the similar mindset Dudley is going through right now, uncertainty, anger, terror, and just wanting to change when he realizes. I loved how sarcastic Harry was, it felt very much like him but now Dudley will see a whole different side as he changes himself for the better! And that makes me excited. I don't think the two will have a great relationship completely, regardless of how Dudley is now trying to make an effort. but I can see their relationship healing. becoming good and not full of hostility and instead of better understanding. Thank you for this wonderfully written story!
EverydayClumsy chapter 1 . 11/16
Oh wow, I love this. This is such a realistic outlook on D. growing up and realizing waht kind of people his parents are. Loved the pacing of it, not to slow and not to fast.
mslyon chapter 1 . 10/28
loved It!
SaltyTea chapter 1 . 10/21
Beautiful story.
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 9/23
I love this story! So good!
becgate chapter 1 . 9/3
Loved it!
It's nice to read how far Dudleys changed
This is super super cool man, i approve 10/10
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/24
I'd love to read more of this.
Cryana chapter 1 . 6/18
*sniffs* it's too sadd
flyster chapter 1 . 5/21
This is incredible. Thank you!
Dani McLean chapter 1 . 4/18
This was adorable and the ending made me smile. I loved seeing everything from Dudley's perspective. This seems to be the start of an unlikely and rocky friendship.
automaton14 chapter 1 . 4/5
Such a heartwarming ending
Fabulous! I enjoy well-written fics like this one. I like that Dudley, as Harry said, finally pulled his head out of his ass