Reviews for The Cupboard
Charles Henri chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This is beautiful. We all wished at some point that the Dursleys understood how horrible they had been with Harry, and you've done it in the most credible way. Well done!
birdwoman95 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Great story. Love the way you've given the POV of the Dursleys and the growth of Dudley. Thanks for writing and sharing
siehjin chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Loved to see the evolution of Sydney's character. Well done! :)
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I so, so wish Rowling had done more than hint at something like this in her books. It's one of the (many) rather disappointing gaps. Thank you for writing this, it's cathartic.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I don't even know what to say beyond the fact that I loved your story
Ghostly chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Thank you very much for this story. It's happy and sad and wonderfully deep. You've made Dudley feel real rather than just the empty shell in the scene of Harry's life.
abovetheserpentine chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I really like this. There's an authenticity here that is often lacking with these kind of fics, and I find the progression from reluctant notice to resigned realisation very natural. I like to think Dudley grew up, and this fic helps with that. Thanks :)
Nitmi chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
beatiful fic!

Thanks
meekerprincess9778 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
love it
Gioia chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I really loved this. Thanks for showing us the thought progression and character transformation which have always fascinated me. I.e., how did Dudley go from the stupid, sociopathic thug he was at the time of the Dementor attack, to the boy who struggled to do and say the right thing before Harry's 17th birthday? Seriously, this was very, very good. Thank you!
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
aw...that's a sweet ending. I like it.
lipasnape chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Well done. Wish you continued writing. Whatever happens next?
Mintley8 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
*clapping* That was epic! Thank you x
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Realllllly enjoyed this! Would've loved to hear their conversation on the way back to the house!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015