Reviews for The Cupboard
Sazzzzzle chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Great story. Nicely done.
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Excellent story-thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Great story! I love it!
blimey2310 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This story is AMAZING. Thanks for writing.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Sheeks chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Just wanted to say thank you for writing this beautiful story! I loved it. Keep writing, you've got talent :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
That was very, very good. One of the best and most believable pieces of fan fiction I have ever read on this website.
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
I love reading these sort of stories where Dudley opens his eyes to how Harry was/is treated. Him sitting in the cupboard was a nice touch.
I did think that at the end when Dudley say's he his not looking forward to going back and Harry say's "I know", the response should have been "You would."
Charles Henri chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This is beautiful. We all wished at some point that the Dursleys understood how horrible they had been with Harry, and you've done it in the most credible way. Well done!
birdwoman95 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Great story. Love the way you've given the POV of the Dursleys and the growth of Dudley. Thanks for writing and sharing
siehjin chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Loved to see the evolution of Sydney's character. Well done! :)
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I so, so wish Rowling had done more than hint at something like this in her books. It's one of the (many) rather disappointing gaps. Thank you for writing this, it's cathartic.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I don't even know what to say beyond the fact that I loved your story
Ghostly chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Thank you very much for this story. It's happy and sad and wonderfully deep. You've made Dudley feel real rather than just the empty shell in the scene of Harry's life.
abovetheserpentine chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I really like this. There's an authenticity here that is often lacking with these kind of fics, and I find the progression from reluctant notice to resigned realisation very natural. I like to think Dudley grew up, and this fic helps with that. Thanks :)
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »