Reviews for The Cupboard
uvarunr47 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Outstanding story; a very insightful look inside Dudley's head.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ohmygosh, I can't explain in words how utterly amazing your fic is. Dudley growing up and thinking must be one of the weirdest and best things I've read in all my years in fanfition.
I loved it.

Connie x
ak chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
il était temps que dud se mette a penser! :)
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Very interesting. The buildup to Dudley talking to his parents and eventually Harry was a touch slow, but I suppose Dudley is rather thick. :) I especially liked that Harry went after Dudley on his walk! Nice job.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
:D
I love it! Is there more?
Tonzura123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
AHHHH! I love this so much! Thank you for writing such a great story from Dudley's POV. I don't think I've read any before, and I'm not sure I'll find any better now.
Cheers!
-Tonz
3dot chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is one of the most beautiful things I've read on this site. One doesn't even really scream for a sequel, that's how complete and life-changing it feels. Well done my friend :).
MPRose chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is thoughtful and powerful, and it left me wishing there was more to read about this Dudley. Very well done.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
"Shut up. Why are you always so sarcastic?"

Potter shrugged as well. "The alternative would blowing everything and everyone I look at up until I get out of here, and that's frowned upon, so you get sarcasm instead – it keeps me sane."

Wonderful story, dudly is painfully human, a bully trying to reconcile with his own legacy. Harry is bitter and sarcastic and quick to forgive. Perfect.

The Durselys... Wow from their perspective Harry really is a freak, they make wizards sound like terrorists!

Great story!
kail420 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
great.
mysinger chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Excellent story! A very thoughtful look at the dementor's effect on Dudley.
WritingForVictory chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I loved this story. It was well written and great. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
this is so great
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
story.
DeyniraMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Absolutely love this story. This is the first time i've read a well scripted Dudley. I've always wondered what the Dementors showed him and his reaction later.
Great job.