Reviews for The Cupboard
Ghostly chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Thank you very much for this story. It's happy and sad and wonderfully deep. You've made Dudley feel real rather than just the empty shell in the scene of Harry's life.
abovetheserpentine chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I really like this. There's an authenticity here that is often lacking with these kind of fics, and I find the progression from reluctant notice to resigned realisation very natural. I like to think Dudley grew up, and this fic helps with that. Thanks :)
Nitmi chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
beatiful fic!

Thanks
meekerprincess9778 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
love it
Gioia chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I really loved this. Thanks for showing us the thought progression and character transformation which have always fascinated me. I.e., how did Dudley go from the stupid, sociopathic thug he was at the time of the Dementor attack, to the boy who struggled to do and say the right thing before Harry's 17th birthday? Seriously, this was very, very good. Thank you!
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
aw...that's a sweet ending. I like it.
lipasnape chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Well done. Wish you continued writing. Whatever happens next?
Mintley8 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
*clapping* That was epic! Thank you x
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Realllllly enjoyed this! Would've loved to hear their conversation on the way back to the house!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
awwwwww
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Truly marvellous! I love your Dudley. 3
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This, oh goodness, THIS! It's now a headcanon of mine that Dudley had a similar reaction in canon, but the confrontation was unfortunately after Harry went off with Dumbledore because we didn't see it...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I always wondered what a spoiled piece of shit like Dudley would have experienced in the presence of Dementors.

Never would have guessed that he would feel guilt.

Well done!
Ghost Guardian chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
... That... Was BEAUTIFUL. Oh my stars. I grant you a cookie and a hug! (::) *hugs*
Ardishana chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is so well done! Everyone is completely in character. I wish that this had actually happened in the book, that Dudley had had a clear epiphany and started to change and reconcile with Harry sooner. In cannon it says they eventually reached a rather uneasy akward truce, but I think the Dudley in your story will become a better human being for this.
Being willing to actually go against his parents and denounce everything they ever tried to teach him. Canon Dudley may have reached this point eventually, but it took considerably longer and his relationship with Harry would be forever stunnted by Dudley's never standing up to his parents. 'If you thought this way Dudley...why didn't you say anything?'
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »