Reviews for The Cupboard
awwwwww
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Truly marvellous! I love your Dudley. 3
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This, oh goodness, THIS! It's now a headcanon of mine that Dudley had a similar reaction in canon, but the confrontation was unfortunately after Harry went off with Dumbledore because we didn't see it...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I always wondered what a spoiled piece of shit like Dudley would have experienced in the presence of Dementors.

Never would have guessed that he would feel guilt.

Well done!
Ghost Guardian chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
... That... Was BEAUTIFUL. Oh my stars. I grant you a cookie and a hug! (::) *hugs*
Ardishana chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is so well done! Everyone is completely in character. I wish that this had actually happened in the book, that Dudley had had a clear epiphany and started to change and reconcile with Harry sooner. In cannon it says they eventually reached a rather uneasy akward truce, but I think the Dudley in your story will become a better human being for this.
Being willing to actually go against his parents and denounce everything they ever tried to teach him. Canon Dudley may have reached this point eventually, but it took considerably longer and his relationship with Harry would be forever stunnted by Dudley's never standing up to his parents. 'If you thought this way Dudley...why didn't you say anything?'
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I love fics where Dudley comes to realizations like this, and you've written him, his thoughts, and the parental interaction in a very realistic way. Would love to see a sequel, but it's great on its own too.
Gleas chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Simply delightful. I love the slow and very real transformation of Dudley and his last line XD
DUSTYOLDBOOKS chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This is really sweet. I hope you'd continue.
musingmarauder chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Your characterisation of Dudley is wonderful. I love the way he progresses from believing his parents are always right to realising that they are abusers.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Awesome fic
Badbonita chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Who is this person and what have they done with Dudley?
It looks like Dudley have actually matured and is becoming a person that may be respected instead of feared. And despite everyone saying that the Dursley's are Harry's only relatives, Harry seems to be Dudley's only relative as well since I don't see Aunt Marge reproducing. Sounds like this could be the beginning of a new relationship between Dudley and Harry.
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Good story! I've seen two other stories where Dudley starts rethinking their lives and they were quite good too.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Dudley's a pretty amazing character to play around with. Well done!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »