Reviews for The Cupboard
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Fascinating watching Dudley's introspection, as he tried to evaluate himself honestly, then backed away from his self-assessment because it was too disturbing. You can only lie to yourself so long ... eventually, truth peeks back at you when you look in the mirror.
Luzith chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I loved it! Great job characterizing Dudley's inner conflict and personal growth!
kase519 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Very well done
Perfidious chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
An amazing piece.
IceLumos chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This Is Truly Amazing! A Totally Different Way For Dudley To Change, I Would Never Have Thought Of It! Can You Do A Follow Up With Harry Telling Dudley Everything & Dudley's Reactions! Please! Pretty Pretty Please! It Would Be An Amazing Read & I'm Sure You Would Be Able To Portray It Perfectly! :)
SandBlood14433 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I loved it! It was exactly what I wanted Dudley to be like!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Superb story!
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Nice story
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I wish this had happened in canon, it's so realistic.
kidscatscuz chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Yay! This is just the Dudley redeemed story I was in the mood to read.
writinchic chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love this so much! :) Its a great way to show how Dudley changes - which you get hints of through the later books.
CountessButternut chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW I love this! You wrote Dudley so well! Very wonderful!
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Great Story! I really appreciate how much time you put into this awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was a fantastic read! I like how you walked us through Dudley's mind without prejudice and allowed both him and the reader to follow the experiences to a believable conclusion.
Evani chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love it : ) this is brilliantly written, and I love how you brought the thought process on
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »