Reviews for The Cupboard
CameronEmma chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
OMFG I have never read a story with Dudley as a main character but I absolutely ADORE this one!
Good luck with your other stories!
-CameronEmma
EvilDime chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Beautiful! I really, really love this!
- Dime
WangYue chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
i've never been good at write down a review by myself so excuse me for the lack of word... umm, thank for wrote this story, this very, very good story, and, well, i'll continue to read your stories
Tegasus chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
That was a great story! Thanks for posting it!
honore chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I loved it. I didn't know Dudley could think...Thanks
LucklessObserver chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
i like this story, i wish it continued though...
Jessikitt chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Great work!
The thing I really like about this fic is that it's unbiased. I felt like it really was from Dudley's point of view, especially about his parents. I feel like it's really true to his character.
Thank you for sharing this. I love it
CaraCersei chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Fantastic oneshot- this is a really realistic transition for Dudley, really like it; thanks for sharing!
Lena chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Thank you for this.
It was wonderful to follow Dudley's journey to adulthood.
I really liked him thinking in the cupboard, and slowly understanding that his world views may not be correct.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wonderful story!
lemsv chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is exactly because of stories like this one that I browse Fanfiction for. Thanks for this very nice piece of work!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Fascinating watching Dudley's introspection, as he tried to evaluate himself honestly, then backed away from his self-assessment because it was too disturbing. You can only lie to yourself so long ... eventually, truth peeks back at you when you look in the mirror.
Luzith chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I loved it! Great job characterizing Dudley's inner conflict and personal growth!
kase519 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013