Reviews for The Cupboard
Jessikitt chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Great work!
The thing I really like about this fic is that it's unbiased. I felt like it really was from Dudley's point of view, especially about his parents. I feel like it's really true to his character.
Thank you for sharing this. I love it
CaraCersei chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Fantastic oneshot- this is a really realistic transition for Dudley, really like it; thanks for sharing!
Lena chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Thank you for this.
It was wonderful to follow Dudley's journey to adulthood.
I really liked him thinking in the cupboard, and slowly understanding that his world views may not be correct.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wonderful story!
lemsv chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is exactly because of stories like this one that I browse Fanfiction for. Thanks for this very nice piece of work!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Fascinating watching Dudley's introspection, as he tried to evaluate himself honestly, then backed away from his self-assessment because it was too disturbing. You can only lie to yourself so long ... eventually, truth peeks back at you when you look in the mirror.
Luzith chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I loved it! Great job characterizing Dudley's inner conflict and personal growth!
kase519 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Very well done
Perfidious chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
An amazing piece.
IceLumos chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This Is Truly Amazing! A Totally Different Way For Dudley To Change, I Would Never Have Thought Of It! Can You Do A Follow Up With Harry Telling Dudley Everything & Dudley's Reactions! Please! Pretty Pretty Please! It Would Be An Amazing Read & I'm Sure You Would Be Able To Portray It Perfectly! :)
SandBlood14433 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I loved it! It was exactly what I wanted Dudley to be like!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Superb story!
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Nice story
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I wish this had happened in canon, it's so realistic.
kidscatscuz chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Yay! This is just the Dudley redeemed story I was in the mood to read.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »