Reviews for The Cupboard
kidscatscuz chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Yay! This is just the Dudley redeemed story I was in the mood to read.
writinchic chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love this so much! :) Its a great way to show how Dudley changes - which you get hints of through the later books.
CountessButternut chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW I love this! You wrote Dudley so well! Very wonderful!
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Great Story! I really appreciate how much time you put into this awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was a fantastic read! I like how you walked us through Dudley's mind without prejudice and allowed both him and the reader to follow the experiences to a believable conclusion.
Evani chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love it : ) this is brilliantly written, and I love how you brought the thought process on
Slamminsammy chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was a great story
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
one of the best HP fics I've ever read. great work.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Superb!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was good writing :)
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOO, THIS IS SO GOOD. I have tears running down my face right now. I love a good Dudley story. Oh, man this is really touching. What a great and gradual realization. I'm also enamored with your Harry who's more like he was in the earlier books. Which is to say, smart and sarcastic. (A little of my feelings for the latter books are showing through, lol.) This could fit in so comfortably after book 5, that I'm just- really really pleased with it. Great writing, and just... good stuff all around.
saintjimmy84 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is a pretty incredible piece.
Zela3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I loved this story! I am actually sad that its over and am one of many who would love it if you wrote a sequel. I can only imagin what Dudley's reaction to hearing about Harry's hogwarts years is like. Anyways thanks for writing this brilliant story and sharing it!
Zela3
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Great fic. You've portrayed Dudley very well - it can be so hard growing up sometimes, when you become so used to doing the things you've always done and nobody tells you that you shouldn't.
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Are you going to continue this story is it a one shot?
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »