Reviews for The Cupboard
Superb!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was good writing :)
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOO, THIS IS SO GOOD. I have tears running down my face right now. I love a good Dudley story. Oh, man this is really touching. What a great and gradual realization. I'm also enamored with your Harry who's more like he was in the earlier books. Which is to say, smart and sarcastic. (A little of my feelings for the latter books are showing through, lol.) This could fit in so comfortably after book 5, that I'm just- really really pleased with it. Great writing, and just... good stuff all around.
saintjimmy84 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is a pretty incredible piece.
Zela3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I loved this story! I am actually sad that its over and am one of many who would love it if you wrote a sequel. I can only imagin what Dudley's reaction to hearing about Harry's hogwarts years is like. Anyways thanks for writing this brilliant story and sharing it!
Zela3
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Great fic. You've portrayed Dudley very well - it can be so hard growing up sometimes, when you become so used to doing the things you've always done and nobody tells you that you shouldn't.
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Are you going to continue this story is it a one shot?
randomflying chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job showing Dudley's slow change in opinion. Thanks for this!
MoonMagic17484 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I like it. I can almost see Dudley actually doing something like that after the dementor attack. : )
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awesome short story! Especially loved Dudley spending time in the cupboard, trying to see what it was like for Harry.
RosalieBrandstetter chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh, I love this!
olciak123 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Very interesting story :)
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was so good and realistic, I loved this! I really think you could continue this; you've nailed their personalities perfectly, and your writing style is superb!
Shiki105 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Awww, bless. You know, I had this notion for a while of looking for a fic that dealt with Dudley's thoughts after the Dementors' appearance in Little Whinging. I wanted to see how it'd turn out and, I must say, this is an excellent piece. I wasn't even looking for it when I came upon it - I was just browsing the favourites of an author whose fic I'd read and liked recently. But seriously, I hadn't thought there'd be many people out there willing to write about DUDLEY's thoughts. Then again, HP has a pretty big fandom - anything's possible!

I might have to search for more fics like this. It was quite touching _
LMI chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Please please please do a sequel!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »