Reviews for Beauty and the Beast: Stephaim Style
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Oh My Gosh this story justgets even more exciting! I can't wait to read more!
inquiete chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Nice, can't wait for Rephaim to come in. Great chapter as usual I hope you enjoyed the start of the New Year.
KShade chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
it's a little late for me to start 2013 off, but I'm liking this story! It's really interesting to portray them as beauty and the beast! Plus, that scene with the locket was just too darn sweet! That definately sounds like the kind of thing Stevie Rae would do.
IloveZimandNny16 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I'm still recovering from my New Years party... Which means I'm still tired from not sleeping until like 1:40 a.m... So sorry if this review isn't all that good like my others.

Good chapter... As always... And I find it an interesting take to have it so that Stevie Rae only lives with her brother instead of her singular parent... And to make them a band... Very interesting indeed. Can't wait to see how they react to the BEAST so to speak...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Nice chapter keep it goin' ;)
Stephaim Fan chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Oh god now I need to watch beauty and the beast! But besides that this is awesome! Cant wait to read more, update soon!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I must admit though, I don't really like Ant in this one - but I totally get that he's a supporting character - and it is your story after all! As you can tell, I'm really awful at constructive criticsm - all I can say is that I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
hahaha those villagers are so silly! I hope she's careful around Dallas though - I was so upset when he turned evi in the book! :'( This is a really great start, it sounds so original and exciting! I can't wait to read more!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh My Gosh this story sounds absolutely amazing! I MUST keep reading!
inquiete chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Nice, I like it how you mixed the "may I please have my book" scene with the porposal scene. It takes out a lot of unnecessary scenes, and the less I see of Dallas the better.
houseofnightfan chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
you know what f you dallas like Stevie Rae would ever think about being your stupid wife. anyway i really love this story and its gettin real interesting. i soooo cnat wait to read about what happens next. update soon please:)
IloveZimandNny16 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Some guys just can't take a hint huh? God damn Dallas I knew you were thick... But this is just crossing the line!
ANGRY CHICK chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Why you no update for 3 months?!
Stephaim Fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I like the picture for this, makes a whole lot of sence to me. :) update soon please!
inquiete chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
This is an amazing chapter I quiet enjoyed it. :) Oh and it also got me in the mood for Beauty & the Beast which got me in the mood for movies so thanks. :D