Reviews for The Obscurity of Chaos
BrynnTurpin chapter 15 . 6/7
You have such a beautiful writing style; I love your story! It's amazing how you keep your characters so true to themselves.
MamaHooterz chapter 15 . 3/22
Please please please update again soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
What exactly did Bane say in chapter 5 to cause Sophie to freak out so badly? Just comparing himself to her?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
I've only read five chapters so far and I am really interested. You know how to write and I'm looking forward to read more! I also like your OC :)
forrestdanford chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
You're back! I'm so happy to see a new chapter, and I can't wait to read more!
batmanbane chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
My sincere apologies for cutting/pasting the wrong review into this story earlier. What I want to say is that I'm glad you've returned. Your Bane has lost none of his fascination. I love the scenes where you get into his mind, and he's annoyed by the woman who stares at his bare face, how grateful and polite he is towards his followers at the airport. How he gently tells the young man, "do be quiet now", and how he suggests to the woman injecting him that she has a more nefarious experience with needles than diabetes... He is a fascinating man who loves to talk... I really, really can't wait until he and Sophie meet again... :D
batmanbane chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
I'm so glad you came back! Yours is one of the best Banes out there. I didn't even mind that he wasn't exactly in the chapter, because Talia's obvious jealousy is just so juicy. Bane is miserably in love with Alice, but with standards too high to take advantage of her while she's drunk. And how do we know he's in love with her? (This is the best part) Because Talia wants to rip Alice's heart out... Please... please update soon... :D
flufffix chapter 15 . 8/5/2015
The waiting was well worth it! I really like the newest chapter, even though it makes me desperate for MORE! :D This could turn into such an epic story, I'm glad you returned to writing it (:
ElleDesperado chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
This is such a great story, Bane is so well written. I know how difficult it can be to solidify ideas, but this chapter was really great; I hope you haven't abandoned it completely yet; I hope you get back in the right mood for writing it, because I love it. It's not fair to leave it on such a cliff hanger!
aaa chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Omg this is so good! I hope you'll update soon )
bhdown chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
This is stupendously written; I'm quite impressed by your vocabulary. This is my first Bane fic, and I now fear if I endeavor to read anymore that I will be disappointed. You have portrayed him with such surgical, lucid qualities that are very fitting of Bane's character. Not once have you inputted anything eccentric into Bane's being that was not already an innate part of him. No immediate feelings of contrite, instantaneous affection for an unassuming woman, nor some newly born good guy. You keep his character well, I cannot get over it. I am very impressed. You're a magnificent writer. I do anticipate the moment when you update. :)
Louise chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
It doesn't bother me! I never seen the movie and from what you just said, i don't think i want to. Anyway great chapter!
Louise chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
:) wonderful chapter! Got me intrigued.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
YAY! YOU'RE BACK! :D I LOVE what you did with this last chapter. Bane's scheme to create a fake, in order to get past the policeman was fantastic. And the part where Sophie finds out he's a fake through his eye color is a wonderful little touch :D I also like the part where he takes off the mask. It looks believable and is well written and thought-up of. 3 Please do continue soon!
givelove1morechance chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I'm excited to see what happens next!