Reviews for The Obscurity of Chaos
ElleDesperado chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
This is such a great story, Bane is so well written. I know how difficult it can be to solidify ideas, but this chapter was really great; I hope you haven't abandoned it completely yet; I hope you get back in the right mood for writing it, because I love it. It's not fair to leave it on such a cliff hanger!
aaa chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Omg this is so good! I hope you'll update soon )
bhdown chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
This is stupendously written; I'm quite impressed by your vocabulary. This is my first Bane fic, and I now fear if I endeavor to read anymore that I will be disappointed. You have portrayed him with such surgical, lucid qualities that are very fitting of Bane's character. Not once have you inputted anything eccentric into Bane's being that was not already an innate part of him. No immediate feelings of contrite, instantaneous affection for an unassuming woman, nor some newly born good guy. You keep his character well, I cannot get over it. I am very impressed. You're a magnificent writer. I do anticipate the moment when you update. :)
Louise chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
It doesn't bother me! I never seen the movie and from what you just said, i don't think i want to. Anyway great chapter!
Louise chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
:) wonderful chapter! Got me intrigued.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
YAY! YOU'RE BACK! :D I LOVE what you did with this last chapter. Bane's scheme to create a fake, in order to get past the policeman was fantastic. And the part where Sophie finds out he's a fake through his eye color is a wonderful little touch :D I also like the part where he takes off the mask. It looks believable and is well written and thought-up of. 3 Please do continue soon!
givelove1morechance chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I'm excited to see what happens next!
Aur0ra chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Oooh yeah! You are back!
I really like your Bane scenes, you capture him
so well. He is a ruthless mastermind. John Blake fits well ;).. Can't wait to read how you will make Sophie present in Bane's world again
atiketook chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
nice!
FallenAshe chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Love it! Update soon!
MaroonShoes chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
How could anyone mind a bit of John Blake, and you wrote him so well too :3 and the decoy twist was a cool idea. Welcome back by the way, thanks for updating (still here, haha)
The way Bane was manipulating Sofie in the previous chapters was so mean, I feel bad for her.
Is Bane completely disinterested in her? How are you going to get them to meet again?
So Bane is going after Bruce in Italy then? ;D
So many questions, I can't wait for more!
:}
Julie Reed chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Still here, still reading, still enjoying it! :D Great work as usual :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Can't even believe you still haven't updated. Come on it's been three months.
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
She knows better this time...
RandomCitizen chapter 10 . 3/11/2013