Reviews for Never Done
Firstmate chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I wanted to cry.
Joei Cassidy chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hey Abby! Finally able to log in here and give you your review! :-) Anyway, you know my thoughts already - you really captured Jack and Claire and the emotions of Jack, remembering. In a way, it's true, they can never be done...because Claire died - Jack will always have that what if...and maybe that's better than having it end had she lived but to me, well I just hated that Claire was killed off. Why did they have to kill her off? :-( Anyway, great job! My only question to this story is the Jack being married 2x before. As far as I knew (and I interviewed Sam!) Jack McCoy had only 1 wife - she was also his second chair in the DA's office. And what that marriage ended - it soured him towards the idea of marriage and thus the womanizing till Claire. Anyway, maybe I''m wrong, but I could swear the character of Jack McCoy was only married once. Anyway, other than that - GREAT JOB! This story just made me want to curse the writers again. LOL.
RubirosaRocks chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
ANNNNND IIIIIIIIII-EEEEE-YAAAIIIIII WILL ALWAYS L- *record scratches*.. What a lovely story. I should really watch those episodes with Jack and Claire. (oops I typed Mike first) ..It's so sad that she had to die. Anywho, I thought the briefcase drop was a nice touch to such a romantic kiss :)
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Nice job!
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I'll never forgive him either. Thanks for writing a Jack FF!
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was so well done! I think you captured the sweetness that could have occurred between Jack and Claire, and your ending with Jack visiting her was touching and sad. I like to think that Jack would have been different with Claire, that they would have never been "done" and I don't think he was ever the same McCoy after. Thanks for writing!

And I'm not forgiving Dick Wolf either. :)
Mrs. Johnlock chapter 1 . 7/28/2012