Reviews for Rose Vines
magnusvictor chapter 13 . 1/30/2017
This story will always be one of my favorites.
death7559 chapter 13 . 1/18/2016
All this fluff hurts my cold black heart. Thanks anyways.
electric gurrl chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
I loved this. I particularly liked the twist with the synthesis.
Andu1991 chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
wow, what a great story D
so much feelings and at such a good pace, and the epilogue is great too ;)
all in one: you did nice work in writing this ;)
Lendary chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Nice one. The spectre was a little incompetent though. Spectre's are supposed to be the best of the best, but this one got her ass kicked by an untalented commando and a civilian.
maryggg2512 chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
OMG I LOVE IT! My heart race and ached with them, it was great and interesting with the Synthesis ending for the explanation, im happy, would have read it faster but well there was Christmas/Birthday and family time XD

Merry Christmas btw
LoveForeverNow chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Wow, that. . . Was . . . Awesome!
EmberH chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
I'm really late to the game but only wanted to tell you that I found this story sooo cute! The storytelling was good, from a technical point of view, but I really think that you managed to knit together a very compelling love story. I'm normally not a fan of the synthesis-ending, but I'm happily ready to go along with it here (would have been difficult to get a happy ending otherwise, and while tragedy does have its merits, it felt very good to see Erenya and Falere get a well-deserved happy ending:-). Thank you for a really nice reading experience!
bummersummer chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
This was beautiful
the brown cow chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Great story. Don't see many with Falere in them
Ravenhold IV chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
I very much enjoyed that story. You should write more. I would definitely read them.
JaKeS91 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
That was a very good chapter.
JaKeS91 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Great start like story's were OC are the maine caricatures keep up the good work.
Vampireguardian chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
I stumbled upon this today, and I am so glad that I have!

This is so beautifully written, the pace was perfect, the gradual growth of their feelings felt true/real, the way there were set backs made it seem even more true. This is a gem of a fanfic, and that it is of Falere (who I do enjoy reading about) and an OC is even more amazing. I would even love to read a 5 years down the line, to see how they have settled into their lives.

I love how you introduced Samara, all worried Mama bear about to kill someone for harming her child, so precious, I loved it.

I think my two favorite parts were them swimming in the lake (and the strawberry scene that lead up to it) and the romantic evening.

Also I love that you had Aurus, so cute!

Thank you for sharing this story. I simply love it and I am sure when I want to read a tastefully written romance I will come back to this!
Wooki chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Wow.
I'm reading this for the second time and just had to tell you the scene with Samara is one of my favorites. Its rare to see Samara happy.
Well Done