Reviews for The End
Ithirhen chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I'm crying...a fanfiction has NEVER done that to me before...
Noble Wielder chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
A truly moving story... It brought tears to my eyes.
Momo-and-Appa-BFF chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
It's an amazing story! It made me tear up!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Good fic- your prose are excellent and have a unique and enjoyable voice to them. Realistic with an almost sad undertone. The one thing I don't get is why this is rated "M" I haven't seen anything at all in it that would denote such a high rating... In all honesty, I would put this at a K, maybe a T if only for themeology.
DaniellaDBZ4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Its so beautiful :')
Redflowercactus chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh my Gaaaaawd. The feels! One of my favorite parts was "When he feels his bones start to pop, Aang decides he's not ready for goodbye, just yet. And the rest, as we say, is history." YESSSSS. Yakone done goofed! And the end just killed me. It was so sweet and heart breaking at the same time! Very, very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh my gosh, MY FEELINGS! that was beautiful. I'm crying my face off now. The way you linked them with the "always come back" theme was really touching, links all the little vignettes perfectly. Also, threw in the "forever girl" reference from the show (which I've always thought was especially cute) without it being totally cheesy. So good. UGH, still crying!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Absolutely beautiful... brought tears to my eyes.
MargretEverdeen chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Very well written. Ok gross sobbing now. Bye!
sablefalls chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very nice! It was heartbreaking and I hate to tear up but you made me do it.
BelieveInLov3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I cried, I had to cry at number 8. I don't like reading about Aang dying, it's too freaking sad:( but this was still really good!
Ashley Barbosa chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
that was a really beautiful story
BruisedReed chapter 1 . 7/28/2012