Reviews for The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 3/20
eric really needs to learn to watch his mouth. sookie may work for him but she is not one of his underlings and should be treated with respect. on the other hand, sookie should learn to control her temper. just because eric was the bearer of bad news doesn't make him the bad guy. everyone has a boss and the queen is his, so she should suck it up this time.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 3/19
eric had wild hair from making love? that's kind of a misnomer isn't it?
HartleySkarsgard chapter 37 . 2/5
What an intense story. Your Sookie is full of unseen depths that was great to read about. Thanks :)
LSinclair12 chapter 37 . 10/13/2017
AMAZING *bows head in reverence*
Such an incredible piece. Thank you for posting, I truly enjoyed reading every word :)
Avalon096 chapter 36 . 8/8/2017
This story is so totally awesome ... until Dracula.
Ring Ring Hooker chapter 37 . 6/14/2017
Love G/S/E. So nice to find a well-written one. :)
Guest chapter 37 . 2/19/2017
I loved this story! So beautifully written and the ending was perfection! Thank you for sharing your talent.
MsConsuelo chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
I know this story is a long time done deal, but I've seen this mistake made so frequently by so many fanfiction writers I've just got to point it out: Upwind vs downwind. It's like upstream vs downstream. If you were camped on a bank by a stream, would you set up your latrine upstream from where you will be drawing water to cook, clean, etc. so your p&p will be flowing back toward you? If you want to sneak up on a deer, you go downwind of him and turn into the wind and make your way toward him with the wind in your face, carrying his scent toward you, and more importantly, your scent away from him. If Eric wants to avoid smelling Sookie's blood, he needs to go upwind of them, letting his scent be carried toward them (to remind Bill he's there), and the smell of Sookie's blood away from him.

Sorry. I swear I'm only a touch obsessive compulsive/anal retentive... only, if it's just a touch, why do those terms roll off my fingertips so easily?
Manasseh chapter 37 . 1/7/2017
Wow just wow! I am speechless; your story was amazing! I loved the ride...
sbinez chapter 37 . 10/21/2016
What a perfect ending to a great story! You have a knack for making usually unliked characters such as Felipe and Andre likeable! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Myst Shadow chapter 37 . 10/11/2016
i really enjoyed your characterizations of Eric and Godric.
cela chapter 36 . 9/23/2016
this was a lovely faery tale, beautifully woven.
cela chapter 26 . 9/23/2016
this is fantastic, I never thought about thalia being eric's child, she's always a least five hundred years older than him in every story I have read. great fight.
cela chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
good on you sookie!
reneeloveschester chapter 37 . 9/10/2016
Cool story. Thank you for sharing