Reviews for A Terrible Privilege
Finnish toast chapter 18 . 8/12
thos was very beautifull
Arthena818 chapter 18 . 6/11
Please update. I want to know what hoops Steve has to jump through to find Natasha. Also, what if they fell in love all over again, and Steve decided to propose, and Peter is just like, well that went better than I thought it would. And then he suddenly just blurts out that he's Spiderman, and then runs out of the room.
Arthena818 chapter 10 . 5/11
You should really do a 'Loki/Fem!Tony' fanfic because they are just so cute together.
BrendaBanner1234 chapter 18 . 5/3
God how I wish you would update
BookWarrior23 chapter 18 . 4/16
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 18 . 3/25
This is lovely, please update
Pikachudragon chapter 10 . 2/5
DoctorWho9 chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Nat the Kat chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Wow that was soooo good! Like omg please update pleasee I need moarrrr!
Post U Later chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Oh Man, Nice Work Peter; Making Steve Remember Some Of His Best Memories With Her. I Like This Plan. XD

& So Peter Was Adopted When He Was 15? How Old Is He Now? & How Long Had Toni & Steve Been Together When They Adopted Him? I'm Just Curious.

Another Thing I'm Curious About Is Where's Thor? We Haven't Heard From Him In A Long Time, Nor Loki. Did They Return To Asgard Or Something?

Can't Wait For The Next Chapter, I'm Curious As To What Peter's Set Up For Toni. & The Next Location/Memory For Steve. X3
Post U Later chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
So Peter Is Toni & Steve's Son? Cool. I'm Not A Huge Fan Of Superfamily, But I Think This'll Work Well. XD
Post U Later chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
YAY! They're Together! FINALLY! Geez, Took Them Long Enough! ;P

I Love That Steve Lost Control & Just Wailed On Stane. Awesome.

& Then All The Feels Between Toni & Steve About Both Of Them Saying Sorry & Everything.

& I Love That Steve Scared Clint. Too Funny. P.S. I'd Love One Of Those Pictures Clint Took. ;P
Post U Later chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
Sweet, I'll Check It Out. XD
I'd Love To See A Loki/Fem!Tony Fic. If You Have The Time. X3
Post U Later chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Oh Toni, How Sad, She Just Left, At Least She's Alive Though! ... Though It Has Been A Week Since She Left The Hospital, Who Knows What's Happened Since.

I Really Hope That Steve Rips Them All A New One... Well Just Thor, Clint, & Romanoff For Betraying Toni Like That.

'She thought Robert Downey Jr. was hot in all of his movies'
-Lol, That's So Funny. & I Love The Thing About Her Liking The Movie Matilda, It's Actually A Lot Like Her life.
Post U Later chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
NO! SHE CAN'T DIE! SHE CAN'T! She Just Saved Steve! & Steve Just Told Her He Loved Her! & She DIDN'T Hear It! She Can't Die Until She Knows! & She Has To Tell Him She Loves Him Too! So She Can't Die!