Reviews for A Terrible Privilege

BEAUTIFULLL
Finnish toast chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
thos was very beautifull
Arthena818 chapter 18 . 6/11/2015
Please update. I want to know what hoops Steve has to jump through to find Natasha. Also, what if they fell in love all over again, and Steve decided to propose, and Peter is just like, well that went better than I thought it would. And then he suddenly just blurts out that he's Spiderman, and then runs out of the room.
Arthena818 chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
You should really do a 'Loki/Fem!Tony' fanfic because they are just so cute together.
BrendaBanner1234 chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
God how I wish you would update
BookWarrior23 chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
Amazing.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
This is lovely, please update
Pikachudragon chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
NOT THE FIRST NOT THE FIRST
DoctorWho9 chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Loki/fem!Tony
Nat the Kat chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Wow that was soooo good! Like omg please update pleasee I need moarrrr!
Post U Later chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Oh Man, Nice Work Peter; Making Steve Remember Some Of His Best Memories With Her. I Like This Plan. XD

& So Peter Was Adopted When He Was 15? How Old Is He Now? & How Long Had Toni & Steve Been Together When They Adopted Him? I'm Just Curious.

Another Thing I'm Curious About Is Where's Thor? We Haven't Heard From Him In A Long Time, Nor Loki. Did They Return To Asgard Or Something?

Can't Wait For The Next Chapter, I'm Curious As To What Peter's Set Up For Toni. & The Next Location/Memory For Steve. X3
Post U Later chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
So Peter Is Toni & Steve's Son? Cool. I'm Not A Huge Fan Of Superfamily, But I Think This'll Work Well. XD
Post U Later chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
YAY! They're Together! FINALLY! Geez, Took Them Long Enough! ;P

I Love That Steve Lost Control & Just Wailed On Stane. Awesome.

& Then All The Feels Between Toni & Steve About Both Of Them Saying Sorry & Everything.

& I Love That Steve Scared Clint. Too Funny. P.S. I'd Love One Of Those Pictures Clint Took. ;P
Post U Later chapter 15 . 9/23/2013