Reviews for A Terrible Privilege
NOT THE FIRST NOT THE FIRST
DoctorWho9 chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Loki/fem!Tony
Nat the Kat chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Wow that was soooo good! Like omg please update pleasee I need moarrrr!
Post U Later chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Oh Man, Nice Work Peter; Making Steve Remember Some Of His Best Memories With Her. I Like This Plan. XD

& So Peter Was Adopted When He Was 15? How Old Is He Now? & How Long Had Toni & Steve Been Together When They Adopted Him? I'm Just Curious.

Another Thing I'm Curious About Is Where's Thor? We Haven't Heard From Him In A Long Time, Nor Loki. Did They Return To Asgard Or Something?

Can't Wait For The Next Chapter, I'm Curious As To What Peter's Set Up For Toni. & The Next Location/Memory For Steve. X3
Post U Later chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
So Peter Is Toni & Steve's Son? Cool. I'm Not A Huge Fan Of Superfamily, But I Think This'll Work Well. XD
Post U Later chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
YAY! They're Together! FINALLY! Geez, Took Them Long Enough! ;P

I Love That Steve Lost Control & Just Wailed On Stane. Awesome.

& Then All The Feels Between Toni & Steve About Both Of Them Saying Sorry & Everything.

& I Love That Steve Scared Clint. Too Funny. P.S. I'd Love One Of Those Pictures Clint Took. ;P
Post U Later chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
Sweet, I'll Check It Out. XD
I'd Love To See A Loki/Fem!Tony Fic. If You Have The Time. X3
Post U Later chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Oh Toni, How Sad, She Just Left, At Least She's Alive Though! ... Though It Has Been A Week Since She Left The Hospital, Who Knows What's Happened Since.

I Really Hope That Steve Rips Them All A New One... Well Just Thor, Clint, & Romanoff For Betraying Toni Like That.

'She thought Robert Downey Jr. was hot in all of his movies'
-Lol, That's So Funny. & I Love The Thing About Her Liking The Movie Matilda, It's Actually A Lot Like Her life.
Post U Later chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
NO! SHE CAN'T DIE! SHE CAN'T! She Just Saved Steve! & Steve Just Told Her He Loved Her! & She DIDN'T Hear It! She Can't Die Until She Knows! & She Has To Tell Him She Loves Him Too! So She Can't Die!
Post U Later chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Oh Shit, Oh Shit, OH SHIT! Not Good Not Good. Everyone's Finding Out About Her Secret; All The Avengers Know Now & So Does The Enemy.

& Now She's Quit, I Hope She Can Save Steve. Maybe He Can Talk Her Into Not Quitting.
Post U Later chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Oh Man, The Feels! I Loved The JARVIS Moment. JARVIS Is My Favorite Character Next To Toni. They Truly Are The Best Of Friends.

Man Oh Man, I Had A Hard Time Watching Toni Do That With The Fake Steve, I Can't Imagine How The Real Steve Felt. But He Did Find Out That She Wants To Do It With Him.

& Oh Shit! Bruce KNOWS! He Knows Her Secret!

& I Wonder What The Video That Romanoff Shows? I'm Curious If It's From Stane Or Not.
Post U Later chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Oh Man, Poor Toni & Steve. Toni Has To Deal With This Fake Steve, & Possibly Seduce & Have Sex With This Complete Stranger Who Is Also Her Enemy. & Poor Steve, Because He Has To Watch Toni Being Hit On By This Fake Steve, Though He Knows She Knows The Man Hitting On Her Is Fake.

I Wonder What's Going To Happen.
Post U Later chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
BOO YAH! Toni's Awesome! LOVE IT! I'm SO Glad She Knows, I Wonder When She'll Tell The Others. They Need To Capture this Fake & Find The Real Steve & Quick.

& YAY! Steve's Admitted That He's In Love With Her! XD
Post U Later chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Oh Man, Not Good, NOT GOOD! I Hope Toni Can See Though This Faux Captain. I REALLY Hope That Paralysis Wears Off In Like 5 Minutes Or Less, Before They Get the Chance To Drug Him, Because He Needs To Save Toni From The Impostor!

"I don't see your fan cl- Oh, wait. Awkward."
-Please Apply Salve To Burn Area. Go Toni! Just Had To Mention How Awesome That Was. XD
Post U Later chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
So It Was Loki's Hand? Didn't Expect That, But I Get Half Points Because Steve Was Going To Do It, Loki Just Beat Him To It. ;P

& I've Got A Bad Feeling About The Voice Behind Her, It'd Probably Hammer. Just Because Her Stomach Stirred, Doesn't Mean It's A Good Thing. It Probably Stirred With Nausea, That Is, If It's Hammer. If It Isn't Hammer, Then It's Steve, Having Come As Pepper's Date... Or Loki, Having Snuck In. Though I'd Put Money On It Being Hammer.