Reviews for One Last Fight
oliviatheflamingo chapter 10 . 11/30
First fan fiction to ever make me cry. Ever. I rarely cry. Congratulations.
kimeki95 chapter 1 . 10/1
That was a long ride on the feels train. It kept me crying on every chapter. Thank u for writing this story it was wonderful T.T
NerdyDonut chapter 10 . 3/21
I'm not crying *tear* my eyes are leaking... *sobs* you wrote this so good that it hit me with feels... I thought I went numb but you proved me wrong, author-san.
Pyro chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
This is truly one of the most incredible stories I've ever read! I've just read the entire thing in one go and I've been sitting here with tears streaming down my face the entire time. This was so beautifully written, thank you so much for sharing this work of art!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2016
Oh.
How beatific.
How painful.
How amazing.
Thank you for this.
JinkiesCrown chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
This made me cry so much. It made me remember a certain friend I'd lost in October. If this is what death seems to be, to lose all the pain and suffering, and to finally be at peace with family members and friends, then you've captured it perfectly. Gah, I'm still crying. It is such a lovely story, but ow..
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
THIS IS THE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ. ENOUGH SAID. IM GONNA GO CRY NOW.
SilverDragonM00n chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
I didn't realize I was listening to a semi-depressing playlist until about halfway through this when I just couldn't hold in my tears. Why is it that every story that involves Ed dying is so beautiful? I'm going to run out of tears one of these days, these characters always manage to tug at my heartstrings, in everything from either anime/manga, insanely good fanfiction, or even the worst writing I have ever seen. I have no idea if you've written anything else, but I'm gonna go check.
PinkSaphira chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
great story! you're a great writer! I look forward to reading more of your FMA fanfics!
PinkSaphira chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
I feel so bad for you. I know what it's like to lose someone close to you.
UglyDuckling101 chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
I am sure you hear this alot, but that was truley beautiful. Every tear I cried was worth the read. Edward's letter goodbye could not have been more true. We are all loved, I and I truley wish that when my time comes, I depart the same way...surrounded by the peiple who love me, and again, thank you so much for the read. Keep writing ;)
You're Evil chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
*gross sob* The feels.
The Feelsssssss.
THE FEEEeEeEeEeEEelLLLSSSSSSS.
You're* gross sob* evil.
*more gross soibbing* I don't think I'm going to be sable to finish this re-re-r-revie-* burst into fit of sobs and sniffles for hours*
You're Awesome chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Bastard.
I burst out crying at the smile on the face.
omg chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
y am i up a 6 in the morning doing this to myself but oh well. omg u killed ed and al in the same fanfic not cool
Hasenpfeffer chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Oh my gosh... this was beautiful. I was literally crying at the end. As someone who lost a family member last year (on Christmas, actually), this story really struck home. It was just... so saddeningly, heart-wrenchingly, and amazingly beautiful.
I am very glad I read this. Thank you.

(Heheh, on a slightly lighter note, I am also not a huge fan of AlxWinry, but it worked out very well for this story)