Reviews for One Last Fight
SilverDragonM00n chapter 10 . 6/20
I didn't realize I was listening to a semi-depressing playlist until about halfway through this when I just couldn't hold in my tears. Why is it that every story that involves Ed dying is so beautiful? I'm going to run out of tears one of these days, these characters always manage to tug at my heartstrings, in everything from either anime/manga, insanely good fanfiction, or even the worst writing I have ever seen. I have no idea if you've written anything else, but I'm gonna go check.
PinkSaphira chapter 10 . 5/11
great story! you're a great writer! I look forward to reading more of your FMA fanfics!
PinkSaphira chapter 3 . 5/11
I feel so bad for you. I know what it's like to lose someone close to you.
UglyDuckling101 chapter 10 . 2/4
I am sure you hear this alot, but that was truley beautiful. Every tear I cried was worth the read. Edward's letter goodbye could not have been more true. We are all loved, I and I truley wish that when my time comes, I depart the same way...surrounded by the peiple who love me, and again, thank you so much for the read. Keep writing ;)
You're Evil chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
*gross sob* The feels.
The Feelsssssss.
THE FEEEeEeEeEeEEelLLLSSSSSSS.
You're* gross sob* evil.
*more gross soibbing* I don't think I'm going to be sable to finish this re-re-r-revie-* burst into fit of sobs and sniffles for hours*
You're Awesome chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Bastard.
I burst out crying at the smile on the face.
omg chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
y am i up a 6 in the morning doing this to myself but oh well. omg u killed ed and al in the same fanfic not cool
Hasenpfeffer chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Oh my gosh... this was beautiful. I was literally crying at the end. As someone who lost a family member last year (on Christmas, actually), this story really struck home. It was just... so saddeningly, heart-wrenchingly, and amazingly beautiful.
I am very glad I read this. Thank you.

(Heheh, on a slightly lighter note, I am also not a huge fan of AlxWinry, but it worked out very well for this story)
Kazaru13 chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
IM BAWLING OH MY GOSH! IM SO DONE! SO DONE!
Mirikuto Sakuma chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Holy... Mother... Of god. That was probably the best sad fanfic I have ever read. I was literally, LITERALLY, crying after the letter, and it was just... Wow. Marvelous. Well done. Nicely written. I love it. :3
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
This was so sweet! I loved it! Man, it brought tears to my eyes. Great job!
Sagacious Strix chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
This story was amazing! I must admit I shed a few tears at the end. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfic!
meladi1 chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
AL NO. i still not believe it still no tears AARG it's so sad
meladi1 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
i can't believe it. This is so sad but there didn't fell a tear from my eyes; I'm a evil person.
Elafacwen chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Well this was beautifully depressing...