|Reviews for AHP: Playhouse for the Sick and Hilarious!|
| Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
The best part of this low-key birthday celebration?
In another dimension, Sanji suddenly got the chills.
"What's up, Sanji?" Usopp asked, wiping off pigeon drool.
Sanji shuddered again. "I don't know, but I have a feeling that it has to do something with that annoying emo kid friend of Maeve's."
"Ajax! Stop trying to eat me and go back to Hatori!" Usopp yelled, knocking the fork out of the pigeon's mouth.
"Never!" Ajax squealed.
Also, it's Showtarou who owns Ajax, not Hatori.
| FluffyDragonsLiveInMyHouse chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Maeve isn't on drugs already? xD I love all of these chapters (2 and 3 best x3) and can't wait for mwaor! X3
| Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Oh, my God. You have just made my very boring day! By far, this is the funniest chapter so far!
Man, I love Sassy, Gay Friend. He's so hilarious. Same goes for the thirteen-year old version of him.
P.S. Have you read my Vocaloid/Sassy, Gay Friend mashups?
| Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Oh, my [Enlai spamming Wolfgang's Tumblr page with pictures of Chinese food]... This parody is flippin' epic! Can you do another one? I don't know which book should be next, but I'll tell you if I have ideas.
No, really, this parody is [Holden flipping his sexy hair] epic. Keep going, young squire!
(1) - I think it's from... The Land Before Time? Family Guy? The DysFUNctional Pirates?
(2) - Why don't you have Holden x Hana on that list?! And why Ajax x Isabella?! One's a pigeon, the other's a ghost! That obviously can't work out! (But, then again, should "One Piece: Parallel Works" get more famous, Rule 34 will apply to the both of them and I will be disturbed as a mother [Squirtle named Nucky Thompson])
(3) - The new personality is named Kaito. Kidding, it's Leon. Also, Chopper, Bepo, and Leon haven't failed in their quest yet. They still got hope... Because Winter is coming.
(4) - You got it from the car. Or a gas station you stopped at. Or even the internets.
(5) - It sounds like a euphemism for... Sealand swabbing the deck. Or riding his goat. Or swabbing the deck while riding his goat, which is NOT a euphemism for anything.
(6) - If Ace got fanservice in this chapter, where's the Sarutobi fanservice and Panda Love shampoo stuff I was promised?
Anyway, I can't wait any longer for the next installment of AHP Playhouse! :D
| Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I will totally not kill you? Why? No more Capricorn fanfiction if you die. XD
Yeah, when did Garp get here? Was he too busy watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?
Anyway, I've got a request. Can you please do a parody of the book "All the Flowers in Shanghai"? So much needs to be said about that book, and a parody would be the best. Look it up on Amazon.
| LadyUzuScarlet chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Psshaw it's totally Blaziken.
And horray for yaoi! Gurararara...
Can't wait for Chp. 4!
Please to include Ace? *begs*
| Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
My God... This is awesome!
Yay! Heathcliffe and Holden fanservice! And, where was Soren? Was he nekked? XD
But, then again, Heathcliffe's more on the lanky side so he isn't that muscular.
Usopp got eaten by Ajax? Whut?!
Wiffles is the best name for a flamethrower ever. XD
You forgot Kaoru, Mina, Mikuri, Sayuki, Rubio, Blaise, and Sadie, despite the fact that the latter five haven't joined the crew yet in "One Piece: Parallel Works".
You forgot House Targaryen's sigil, but you put in the sigil I forgot, House Arryn's sigil.
Pink cancer ribbon?! Nobody at that party has breast cancer! XD
Zoro has the best fake family ever.
Anyway, this chapter was hella awesome. Please! I wanna see more!
| Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Where have I seen this plan before? I could've sworn I've seen it before.
Anyway, I died laughing when the plan was put into play.
| Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOL. This manages to be MORE RANDOM than my fanfic, "The DysFUNctional Pirates".
P.S. You are free to use the Capricorn Pirates from "One Piece: Parallel Works".