Reviews for Rabbits and Bathroom Breaks
Guestie-pie chapter 67 . 3/18
Man, I love everything you've written, and I love Merlin, so this is like a compilation of awesomeness. As I can see it's not been updated since late last year...I wouldn't object to another update, if you can :) keep writing!
Bromance Obsessed 7412 chapter 43 . 2/21
This is beautifully written and I think your writing really expressed the characters feelings correctly. I love how you analyse Uther's character and the reactions and thoughts you wrote from his POV as most people think of him as totally evil so it's nice to see a different side to him. I really like how you portrayed his and Gaius' interactions as it was very realistic and well written, their friendship was very clear. I also like how you portrayed Arthur and Merlin's relationship, not many people truly consider the grudging respect Arthur must have felt in that situation and instead overlook it as annoyance. I also loved reading Uther's thoughts on Merlin as I feel their relationship is unique and that through Merlin's actions, Uther must surely feel some respect so I enjoyed reading about them. I really enjoyed reading this, the plot was imaginative and the different perspectives of the episode enthralled me.
Blue Dove of the Night chapter 62 . 2/13
Oh my gosh. This. This is. My heart stopped, then shattered. This is beautiful and haunting. Wow. Just wow. thank you, for a GIANT case of Merlin feels.
Aaronna chapter 43 . 1/27
I love how true to the characters this is! I love the whole thing to be honest.
A Well-Wisher chapter 1 . 1/18
Hi there!

I've been reading and loving your works for quite awhile now, and I just wanted to suggest another song for your list of songs that remind you of Merlin. It's called Always Gold, by Radical Face, and I've always envisioned the lyrics as a kind of conversation between Merlin and Arthur. To my knowledge, it hasn't been suggested yet.

Don't ever stop writing. You have an uncommon gift. :)
Aaronna chapter 11 . 1/17
This should totally have happened! I love it!
Aaronna chapter 4 . 1/17
What are you talking about? This good. I love how you nailed the first part.
SaltiQuill chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Oh my gosh Gwaine...hahaha I'm dying
EvaTodd chapter 51 . 9/16/2014
Awwww... *whines like a sad puppy*
I love Gwen and Merlin's friendship, and half the time I wish she would just hug the poor guy. Thank you for doing it!
This was so /sweet/. It was like...
...You managed to combine fluff and angst! How did you do that?
Hurt/Comfort.
Oh. Right.
EvaTodd chapter 50 . 9/16/2014
This is by far your mushiest drabble yet.
"Perhaps the next one will be fluffy", she says.
Yes, I believe it was.
This was adorable.
Sahba chapter 67 . 9/16/2014
Ohhh love it
Book girl fan chapter 67 . 9/16/2014
Yes! Mordred, be free! Leave Camelot with your girlfriend, and never return!
EvaTodd chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
I'm laughing right now for several reasons. Every time I almost ask for a sequel to a particular one-shot, lo and behold, there is the sequel that everyone else already apparently asked for, just waiting to be read.
That and that whole between 100 and 500 words thing isn't really working out.
Not that I'm complaining :P.
EvaTodd chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
At the A/N: hahahahaha. Don't resist the reveals. In fact, do more. And then add post reveals. This was one of the most awesome ones I've come across, by the way.
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 67 . 9/12/2014
*dances around* is it an UPDATE I SEE? of Merlin? *hugs you forever.*

As odd as it is I just absolutely must comment about your language because OH MY GOD. I just marvel at it, 'prevailed, raw-edged, brazen.

But the greatest of them all: Tired...so tired.

Because with mere words you've captured all that Merlin must've been feeling at the time. All of them have a sharp edge of panic and, dare I say it?, exhaustion. It's in the way you repeat-it was too late and in the short clipped sentences. Is there for all to see, exhaustion and fear.

You are a genius, believe it or not. And I love you.