Reviews for Rabbits and Bathroom Breaks
.to much cute fluffiness! aawww
this was so funny! and extreamly cute! 3
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 64 . 5/29
Thank you thank you thank you for writing this one about Daegal! He is my favorite minor character, and I was so angry when he died because I could see things like this happening afterward. So, anyway, it's really nice to see him get some appreciation.
Ta!
MM13.3
P.S. I have some fics written, but I have some questions that should be answered before/if i ever publish them on here. Would you mind if I shot them your way?
lilyblaney chapter 43 . 12/12/2015
Oooooh I love this a lot! It makes Uther so much more like able. I never really see him in a positive light. But this makes a lot of sense, considering Guius's(I don't remember how to spell his name oops) respect/friendship with him. It was really nice to see :)
lilyblaney chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Oh my word YES! Why doesn't this happen!
lilyblaney chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
*Squeeeeeeee* yes yes yes I love this so much
Snowball519 chapter 29 . 11/9/2015
I love the way you wroge this
ShadowPillow chapter 60 . 10/28/2015
Haha, this is amazing. Of course Morgana had to practice her smirk – she didn't really know how to before, I think. Evilness requires dedication and practice.
ShadowPillow chapter 50 . 10/28/2015
Aww. So sweet.
ShadowPillow chapter 43 . 10/28/2015
Ah, this is so beautiful. And here we are, the entire reasoning for Merlin becoming Arthur's servant. I love how Uther and Gaius' friendship is portrayed here.
ShadowPillow chapter 28 . 10/27/2015
Wow. Wow. This is... wow.
shelle-ma-belle chapter 62 . 6/17/2015
I have to say, this one sounds like Mordred.
Guestie-pie chapter 67 . 3/18/2015
Man, I love everything you've written, and I love Merlin, so this is like a compilation of awesomeness. As I can see it's not been updated since late last year...I wouldn't object to another update, if you can :) keep writing!
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 43 . 2/21/2015
This is beautifully written and I think your writing really expressed the characters feelings correctly. I love how you analyse Uther's character and the reactions and thoughts you wrote from his POV as most people think of him as totally evil so it's nice to see a different side to him. I really like how you portrayed his and Gaius' interactions as it was very realistic and well written, their friendship was very clear. I also like how you portrayed Arthur and Merlin's relationship, not many people truly consider the grudging respect Arthur must have felt in that situation and instead overlook it as annoyance. I also loved reading Uther's thoughts on Merlin as I feel their relationship is unique and that through Merlin's actions, Uther must surely feel some respect so I enjoyed reading about them. I really enjoyed reading this, the plot was imaginative and the different perspectives of the episode enthralled me.
Blue Dove of the Night chapter 62 . 2/13/2015
Oh my gosh. This. This is. My heart stopped, then shattered. This is beautiful and haunting. Wow. Just wow. thank you, for a GIANT case of Merlin feels.