Reviews for Rabbits and Bathroom Breaks
Mirror Kyaw chapter 4 . 4/11
Yh it was. The mood just shift so quickly. But either way; It was fun to read. Good job
Liv it up 124 chapter 68 . 3/28
You’re back? You’re back! I loved this little snippet in time, such a beautiful moment.
carinims01 chapter 68 . 2/7
DANAAAAAAAA! Amazing as usual! I’m on a Merlin kick again, so this was particularly well timed. I loved it! You captured Merlin’s fears and Lancelot’s support perfectly. Thanks for sharing!
Moleluv chapter 1 . 1/30
Haha lol its just like:
Merlin: *wants the cat*
Arthur: NO
Merlin: *puppy dog eyes*
Arthur: FINE
4verunwritten chapter 68 . 1/9
I freaking SCREAMED when I saw this update email! This honestly made me so happy after a rough day. Thanks for coming back out of the blue!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 68 . 1/7
I saw the email and did a double take. Glad to see an update! Always glad to see more added to this series.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 68 . 1/6
Live this!
mersan123 chapter 68 . 1/6
Loved it. Merlin can be the real Drama Queen can't he!
Many thanks.
oma13 chapter 68 . 1/6
Absolutely lo ed it!
nerdfortherandom chapter 68 . 1/6
Aw! That was lovely!
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 68 . 1/6
BROOOOOOO

Thank you soo much for this. It's like a warm hug. You're going to end up pulling me back into the fandom lol. This was lovely, and honestly, I have missed reading your stuff a whole lot. Can you believe it's 2020? Smash Mouth was right huh? The years start coming and they don't stop coming (crying emoji)
ErinNovelist chapter 68 . 1/6
Lovely trip down memory lane with a step back into this fandom! Absolutely loved the dread and apprehension with Merlin; you wrote it beautifully. Also I loved the dynamic with Lancelot and Merlin. Always been one of my favorite things about the show. Wonderful job, Oz!
gaylelbf chapter 32 . 1/6
Beautifully written scene of encouragement.
gaylelbf chapter 68 . 1/6
Extraordinarily well written!
Phoebe594 chapter 68 . 1/6
Yay! I new upload! So happy right now! Haha, I really like this story, can't wait to see what happens next!