Reviews for Rabbits and Bathroom Breaks
fireicewriter42 chapter 15 . 4/3
Awww. Aww this broke my heart, what did Arthur do?! Ugh, stupid prat! He needs to stop being mean to the baby cinnamon roll!
fireicewriter42 chapter 10 . 4/3
The noise I made after reading this was so pained...
Mojito737 chapter 44 . 9/20/2016
Whyyyyyyy? It was wonderful! I love it!
Guest chapter 50 . 8/14/2016
.to much cute fluffiness! aawww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
this was so funny! and extreamly cute! 3
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 64 . 5/29/2016
Thank you thank you thank you for writing this one about Daegal! He is my favorite minor character, and I was so angry when he died because I could see things like this happening afterward. So, anyway, it's really nice to see him get some appreciation.
Ta!
MM13.3
P.S. I have some fics written, but I have some questions that should be answered before/if i ever publish them on here. Would you mind if I shot them your way?
lilyblaney chapter 43 . 12/12/2015
Oooooh I love this a lot! It makes Uther so much more like able. I never really see him in a positive light. But this makes a lot of sense, considering Guius's(I don't remember how to spell his name oops) respect/friendship with him. It was really nice to see :)
lilyblaney chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Oh my word YES! Why doesn't this happen!
lilyblaney chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
*Squeeeeeeee* yes yes yes I love this so much
Snowball519 chapter 29 . 11/9/2015
I love the way you wroge this
ShadowPillow chapter 60 . 10/28/2015
Haha, this is amazing. Of course Morgana had to practice her smirk – she didn't really know how to before, I think. Evilness requires dedication and practice.
ShadowPillow chapter 50 . 10/28/2015
Aww. So sweet.
ShadowPillow chapter 43 . 10/28/2015
Ah, this is so beautiful. And here we are, the entire reasoning for Merlin becoming Arthur's servant. I love how Uther and Gaius' friendship is portrayed here.
ShadowPillow chapter 28 . 10/27/2015
Wow. Wow. This is... wow.
shelle-ma-belle chapter 62 . 6/17/2015
I have to say, this one sounds like Mordred.