Reviews for A Father's Pain
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow, awesome intense.
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Loved it, I love the relationship between Raphael and Splinter and I think there is a special connection that alllow them to understand each other without words, and I think you were able to proyect that feeling in here, I love the way they worry for their family, but specially for each other like father and son, and you made me remember that wonderful feeling. Thanks.

It was a very well written story and I enjoyed it.

Keep writing like this! :)
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I always wondered why Splinter never said anything. I was sure he knew though. You can't get much past Splinter, especially when it comes to sneaking out every night. Very good take on his thoughts and actions.
Umi Tatsuky chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I'm agree with you, when Splinter said that Raphael is a protector for my was like to say "I know you are the Night Watcher"

Good story, I love the end btw
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow. What an awesome little drabble. I agree that Splinter would know about it as he seems to know a lot about his sons. He's just that perceptive, but I can see him not wanting to let on that he knows. Nicely done on this. We need more Splinter fics on here.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
No More Love chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
A very believable fix, good job.
TGabbyS chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this. Watching this through Splinter's eyes, it's wonderful and makes me love him more. The characterization is very good. :3 :)
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is very good in how you portrayed Splinter's POV towards Raph
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Great oneshot! I have a feeling that Master Splinter knew Raph's secret all along. I think you did a great job in characterization. Nicely done!