Reviews for Second Impressions
Svetocha chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
It's a shame you haven't continued this story, I would have liked to see how things change.
OdessaGruene chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I think this is a really neat idea and I would love to see where this story could potentially end up. I really hope you come back to finish this!
MikkaLenko chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
This was really good. I love spike goes back and does things right story's just wish you had stuck with it :(
spike'smate chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
good story but why wasnt it finished?
Skeith Savage chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
good story like the way it going can't wait to see what the reaction is on giles or angel when buffy tells them about spike
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
A-MA-ZING. Love the story kepp writing soon
alternatereality42 chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
Karlene chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
I really enjoyed reading this! I love all things Buffy and Spike. I was very disappointed to see that there are only 5 chapters. Are you planning to continue the story? I hope so!
gabelou1991 chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
J'aime j'attend la suite.
Svetocha chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
I went to go to the next chapter and threw a mini fit when I realized there wasn't one. And now I've just realized this hasn't been updated in a year. Damn.
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Loved it

Please continue
TFK-fan118 chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
CREEPY! Totally creepy. I've always thought Angel hanging out outside of her bedroom window was weird. Especially because of Buffy's age. Like, he doesn't have anything better to do? Anyway, I have to wonder if Angel knows that she met up with Spike. Did he follow and she just didn't sense it or is it just the routine "I'm watching you sleep" thing?

I'm so curious about where this is going, especially Giles' reaction, so update with great haste... please.
TheCatDidIt XBLX chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Three Souls chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Thirteen chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Ok love luv wuv dis story and you will update soon please or be EXTERMINATED! (That was not a threat it was a Doctor Who reference)