Reviews for Nobody's Perfect
You know I think you've got a lot of issues in your life because all your story lines are so chaotic...and the characters are emotionally sick...I pray that you will heal and be whole again.
Jcdbunny chapter 1 . 1/16
Great story thank you for sharing it :))
Amarelle chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You know, it's really odd. I've read most of your stories before and absolutely loved them, but I came across them randomly, so I never knew they were all by the same author. Now that I've noticed, I'm not sure how I didn't realize earlier! You have a really poignant, distinct style of writing. It's beautiful, and combined with the plot of your stories, you make some beautifully heartbreaking angst. It makes my stomach twist in the best way possible. I can't even describe how good you are at angst, ughhh.
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this story! I keep reading it over and over again!
BlushPH chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Two thumbs up!
Alpha wolfess chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was really really good. It made me cry. I liked the rawness of it and the deep deep issues that it brought out. It depicts a lot of fucked up things in the world and still managed to be beautiful :)
iaminlovewithcoffee chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was cute!
mookies chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ahh, this story gave me the chills. Good chills, of course. It was just so easy to feel the turmoil between Inuyasha and Kagome (and within themselves), and the way you described it all was great. Love is complicated, and you did a good job at portraying that.
Kanna37 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Different, but oddly enough, satisfying. Normally I'm not into that kind of world, the rough, heady world of drugs and sex and avoidance, because I grew up with that world all around me and just waiting pull me in and swallow me and then spit me out years later, tired and old and with nothing left. So, while I usually avoid stories like this, it drew me in and I couldn't hit that back button like I kept thinking I needed to.

Nice bit of inspiration.

Amber
Paper Peony chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This lovely. So angsty. The way you describe emotions running through Inuyasha by giving his physical changes was perfect. It wasn't anything absurd like "his heart shatter..." or the like.

Thank you!