Reviews for Turning on a Dime
JPNightRun chapter 7 . 1/28
That was a nice ending, very innocent and bring back a good memory that the years may have tainted. I like you writing style, keep up the good work.
JPNightRun chapter 4 . 1/28
Awesome, very strong feelings in this chapter. Great writing...
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
I looooooooooved your story! And you finished it, nobody ever finishs their story but you did and I loved it! You write very well!
horsegirl275 chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
Love this, great story.
GKB chapter 21 . 3/10/2013
SO bring us new story & continue this one it awesome, there more U could honor us with!

Your an amazing writer so keep up the good work!
Maddy chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
I loved it! I want you to write another story please?
GKB chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
Honey that was fantastic, awesome story,so keep up the great work & honor us with amazing new story, I sure loved this one!
I will be waiting for your great ideas & new story,sort of can't wait for it to appear.
Xx.WildAtHeart.xX chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
Aww, so sweet. Thank you very much for this story, its been one I've really enjoyed. I think everyone would agree that Amy and Ty will always be the cutest couple ever. :)
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Yay I'm so glad that they were reunited is this the end of this story? I really hope not I want to see more in this story I don't want it to end yet. Thanks for updating it.
GkB chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
That was a fantastic chapter ,very well done & thank U for not making another chiffhanger!SO is this story complete or do we get more of your amazing work, so U could get them married. Please honor us with alot more !
gkb chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Why another cliffhanger ,I hate them,please let TY save her,& update ASAP?
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
OMG another cliffhanger I really needs to see what happens please please please update this very soon.
Maddy chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
Please write another chapter or two. I love this story:)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
another great chapter, so brilliant, so emotional, great work
GKB chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
I hate these cliffhanging ending & U do that alot with your story,then I get excited about get an another update ASAP, so please don't take to long to update ?