Reviews for Turning on a Dime
Kelly chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
It was a good story but the ending just wasn't realistic. After that kind of ordeal Amy just wouldn’t be able to recover that fast, wouldn't be able to tolerate people touching her. Amy would have night terrors, always be jumpy around people and avoiding them when possible. What it comes down to Amy would have a sever case of PTSD. It would take a very long time for Amy to recover from what happened to her, maybe never fully recovering. The party shouldn't be the end of the story, the story should have continued to show how Amy deals with what happened to her and how Ty and her family deals with it and Amy's reaction to her abduction, beatings, possible rape and murder.
JPNightRun chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
I last read this story in Jan. and I still love it now. Really good writing and a strong way of bringing out emotions. Love the TAMY and family strength side of this. I loved Breaking Point, it was awesome. It's so cool to see the fact that things could have been different if Marion and Tim would have been a family that made it together and supported their children achieve all that they could. I see that Jul 26, 2013 was the last time you updated anything here, I truly hope that you are still writing. Please keep writing and so hope to see a new story here soon.
JPNightRun chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
That was a nice ending, very innocent and bring back a good memory that the years may have tainted. I like you writing style, keep up the good work.
JPNightRun chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Awesome, very strong feelings in this chapter. Great writing...
Guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
I looooooooooved your story! And you finished it, nobody ever finishs their story but you did and I loved it! You write very well!
horsegirl275 chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
Love this, great story.
GKB chapter 21 . 3/10/2013
SO bring us new story & continue this one it awesome, there more U could honor us with!

Your an amazing writer so keep up the good work!
Maddy chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
I loved it! I want you to write another story please?
GKB chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
Honey that was fantastic, awesome story,so keep up the great work & honor us with amazing new story, I sure loved this one!
I will be waiting for your great ideas & new story,sort of can't wait for it to appear.
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
Aww, so sweet. Thank you very much for this story, its been one I've really enjoyed. I think everyone would agree that Amy and Ty will always be the cutest couple ever. :)
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Yay I'm so glad that they were reunited is this the end of this story? I really hope not I want to see more in this story I don't want it to end yet. Thanks for updating it.
GkB chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
That was a fantastic chapter ,very well done & thank U for not making another chiffhanger!SO is this story complete or do we get more of your amazing work, so U could get them married. Please honor us with alot more !
gkb chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Why another cliffhanger ,I hate them,please let TY save her,& update ASAP?
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
OMG another cliffhanger I really needs to see what happens please please please update this very soon.
Maddy chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
Please write another chapter or two. I love this story:)