Reviews for Seals
celblau chapter 16 . 7/16
Aw man, where do I start? Honestly this story left me with the same amount of hollow grief that I had -if not more- after I finished the game. Probably because you simply added so much more to the backstories and the actual weight of Wander's losses. I had always assumed the price was pretty much dying every single time he killed a colossus. And speaking of the colossus, you gave them actual life and personality. There weren't just cows to be slaughtered but sentient being that honestly feared their demise from Wander. Dude I'm just jumping all over the place because I'm a wreck right now. Not many stories have been able to touch me like you did, especially with romance. It's where every author (Yup you deserve author, not writer, AUTHOR) strives to be, and you gave me some to work with. I'll be looking out for more. Good work :)

Lion's Song chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
This is beautiful, both the story and your writing. It captures perfectly the main point of the game, which is the solemn nature of Wander's sacrifice. I love how the battles with the Colossi were not necessarily the main focus, and how you tied them into Wander's memories of Mono. A pleasure to read (:
darkroydante chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
I love this. I love you. This is wonderful.
Daimee chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Well, I finally finished it! And I found it very interesting and quite touching; I already liked the concept of losing memories every time a Colossus is slain. It kind of builds up to the "rebirth". It's not -poof- he is suddenly a baby. It felt like he aged backwards; losing the memories until his body followed and he had fully become a baby. I liked that concept and all the memories together did explore Wander and Mono's relationship. And even though he lost most of his memories, he still loves Mono. That's beautiful in a tragic way. The memories themselves were good, too. They could be funny (Wanda and the Turdle xd - "tonight I dine on turtle soup!"), but also touching.
Akayuri chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
Akayuri chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
Oh Wander :'(
clearlite chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
This is lovely, once again, you wrote amazing fic. I sure love the epic saga of "Wanda and the Turdle"
Akayuri chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Am I only only one who comes here anymore? It's a shame because these are such good stories X'D
clearlite chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Wow, this one is good! I love the way you filled Wander with memories of him and Mono, and taking it away in each Colossi battle. Quite subtle, warm, but leaves tint of regret, like a distant fondest memories that slowly sliping away, that's what I get from your writing to expresses Wander's reminiscence. Please continue :D
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is beautiful and amazing. I love it.