Reviews for Seals
Lion's Song chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
This is beautiful, both the story and your writing. It captures perfectly the main point of the game, which is the solemn nature of Wander's sacrifice. I love how the battles with the Colossi were not necessarily the main focus, and how you tied them into Wander's memories of Mono. A pleasure to read (:
darkroydante chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
I love this. I love you. This is wonderful.
Daimee chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Well, I finally finished it! And I found it very interesting and quite touching; I already liked the concept of losing memories every time a Colossus is slain. It kind of builds up to the "rebirth". It's not -poof- he is suddenly a baby. It felt like he aged backwards; losing the memories until his body followed and he had fully become a baby. I liked that concept and all the memories together did explore Wander and Mono's relationship. And even though he lost most of his memories, he still loves Mono. That's beautiful in a tragic way. The memories themselves were good, too. They could be funny (Wanda and the Turdle xd - "tonight I dine on turtle soup!"), but also touching.
Akayuri chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
Akayuri chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
Oh Wander :'(
clearlite chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
This is lovely, once again, you wrote amazing fic. I sure love the epic saga of "Wanda and the Turdle"
Akayuri chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Am I only only one who comes here anymore? It's a shame because these are such good stories X'D
clearlite chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Wow, this one is good! I love the way you filled Wander with memories of him and Mono, and taking it away in each Colossi battle. Quite subtle, warm, but leaves tint of regret, like a distant fondest memories that slowly sliping away, that's what I get from your writing to expresses Wander's reminiscence. Please continue :D
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is beautiful and amazing. I love it.