Reviews for Hamilton's Sing Along Of Love!
ICCFOWIGSM chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That was adorable! Gill is such a romantic! I'm so glad I picked him in AP. I couldn't help but laugh whenever Gill spoke about Luke's immaturity and when Luke sang his song. XD Nice Story, it was well written.
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWW! :D It was a little sad at some points but the ending was really worth it! :) Luke's song was hilarious. Cute and sweet, faving as well! :)
Regardless1604 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh gosh, I loved how emotional this was! Whether it was about his feelings towards Angela, his mother, and even Hamilton, it was all so lovely! Gill and Hamilton bonding was great, him and Angela getting together with the help of his father (and mother, I suppose!) was adorable, and your over-all writing was well done. And might I add that Luke's song for Selena was one of my favroite parts .
Cute, funny, a little sad... a nice entry you've got here. Good luck!

Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aaaww that was so cute! I loved the little father-son bonding moment between Hamilton and Gill! In fact, the story actually made me feel for those characters more, I wasn't as interested in them before I read this. The story was written really well, and it had just the right amounts of humor and sadness in it.

Gill was so brave, singing to Angela like that, and I love how he sang the same song that his mother had sung to Hamilton! It really tied the story together. Personally, singing in front of the class would have made me feel nauseous, but that's probably because I'm extremely shy and can't sing for my life, haha.

"Do you ever look back on a embarrassing moment in your life, and it's one of those moments you would do anything, anything in your power to change what you said or did? Luckily, this wasn't one of those moments." -These were my favorite lines in the whole story, I thought it summed up the moment pretty well. :)

Great job on this entry, and good luck in the contest!

-Cotton Candy Mareep
Iseki chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ahahaha, your chosen title was very deceptive! This was actually rather sweet character exposition for both Hamilton and Gill. I'm not sure the actual story behind what happened to Gil's mother, but this is pretty much how I imagined it as well. The ending was superb and nicely written.

Oh my gosh... I would have been so embarassed to do something like this in front of my class at that age! Kudo's Gill! that was mega ballsy! In fact a lot of this classroon situation made me squeamish, but then I think that's the idea when it's Hamilton teaching...but he did it all for such a good cause, and that is just Hamilton through and through.

Good entry!
violetfireflies chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
ASHNJDCSDCKM Oh man. That was so amazing. I LOVE Secondhand Serenade. And I LOVE your oneshot. I really enjoyed the father/son moments and the dynamics of the classroom. I'm also really glad you included Chase and Luke in there because they're my favorite bachelors, lol, but that's just a side thing I wanted to point out. I think you captured the humor of Hamilton, yet also his more sensitive side with regard to his wife. Same with Gill. :( That was sad. But I love how you tied it all together with the Secondhand Serenade song, and how Gill finally got the courage to sing to Angela and he got closure with the death of his mother. :')

Really great job! I hope you do well in the contest! :D

LoneTaku chapter 1 . 7/29/2012