Reviews for The Red Nightgown
poppy chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was filthy and hot. I loved Draco's gift of the spider silk and how you incorporated 'moments' and the color 'red' into this hot little tale. Very well-written. Narcissa turning into a vixen... :)
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
beautiful as always, mother dear

I wish I was your boy
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Please do a story of Narcissa and Draco where they role play, Draco as a dog and Narcissa as the owner.
Rodolphuss.Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Amazing, you're portray the characters amazingly I think, truly some of the best smut I've read in a long time. Please keep it up! That bit in the shower was just. . . Hot every bit of it was.
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I think you are a devil. That was...marvelous. The tension, the angst. The smut? Insane! And that bit in the shower? Maless shouldn't even read that. It makes us want to drive long distances and...do things to talented authors...mercilessly. my goddess - genius as usual. These Malfoys of yours.
And birthday? I'm gone for four days and this happens? I'm remiss. Happy belated birthday. I burn myrrh and worship one more year.
- the acolyte
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awsome as always. Now if only it could be real (sigh).
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hope you had a great birthday! Amazing smut ;) i loved every hot little minute ;)
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Had to just add that little bit more one the end, didn't you? As if I wasn't close to stroking out before. Well done! This isn't Smut Crafters where you can get your smut in less than an hour, this is four star epic quality smut. This is Optimus Smut.
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was FANTASTIC!
I would of never thought I wouls like thatr because i don't really like Narcissa Fanfictions but that was fantastic well done updat soon!
iLuvJohnny chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is definitely one of my favorites. I love it so much! Excellent work, and happy birthday!