Reviews for Happiness
dreft26 chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
Great story. I really liked it!
starscriptmage chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
GAH MY HEART also thumbs up for smug Aomine xD I loved reading from Momoi's perspective, and Aomine was just... so... SWEET. You say you've written other AoMomo fics too? LET ME AT THEM
Rie chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This is sweet.

I'm shipping AomineXMomoi as of the moment and this is a heavensent!

Continue!
MomoiXAomineFan chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Another great fanfic. OMG, I love your fanfics of Momoi and Aomine. Can you please write more about them? Thanks.
Fairytail5evaJCL chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
OMG SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIII! BEST MOMOI X AOMINE FIC IVE READ! LOVE THE BIT WHERE SHES LIKE 'Aomine. Aomine Satsuki. It has a subtle ring to it.' AND IM JUST HERE FANGIRLING LIKE 'YES IT DOOOOEESSSSS'. So yea. Awesome fanfic.

-Ro :)
trolliehime chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
i like reading this! AominexMomoi forever x)
Mayuka chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
awesome :D
shirohata chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was really cute and heart-warming. :)
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
What a cute oneshot! Can't help waiting for more!
NyaDC chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I'M SO HAPPY THAT THERE'RE SOMEONE WHO LOVE THIS SHIP LIKE I DO!
I LOVE THIS SHIP SO MUCH, but sadly there's not lots of people who ship them too.
anyway i just loved! *.*
animexfreakXD chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
fjkdasjfkdjfjfdk love it so much 3 3
lady madland chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was extremely lovely, and I hope you keep writing about this pair. Momoi needs more love :)
Konan-Akatsuki chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I'm really happy you write about these pairings! So Beautiful and cute!
Enact chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I say definitely go for doing the collection. Even if the turnout is small (this is a series that had only just gotten popular in the west after all), I'm sure you'll get favorable reactions, cause your previous stories were so good and cute. So basically, GO FOR IT!
Black Maya chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aww! This is so cute!

I liked the dozing of on the train (with an old lady watching over them) scene! And well of course, the Aomine-grinning-suggestively-at-Momoi! Ahahaha!

Keep on writing,