Reviews for Happiness
anonymousetta chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Perfect as usual!

Regarding your idea on the one-shots, I would agree with it! All fo us, AoMoi shippers will only have to be patient, I guess! But please do go on, I really like the way you write about this ship xD!
puppyfic chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
So cute! I love your AoMomo fics.
gaylordgator chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is was cute! I definitely like it also when you do event-event-confession, I don't know there is just something about it that suits these two's relationship, lol. XD And you always write them in character which is another thing I like. (:

My thoughts on starting a collection are...you should it! But, um, you should make the lengthier ones (if you make any really long ones, lol) their own separate story and keep/put the short ones/quick read ones (kind of like this one) in the collection. So, yeah, that's my opinion on that matter. I hope it helps (: Anyways, it's all up to what you feel is comfortable as a writer.
skyfire.k-rainwhisper.s chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
lol either way, you still make the stories really cute :D Plus this pairing is finally getting more love! [one story at a timexD] I think it's a great idea for you to start a collection of AominexMomoi fics cause there are a whole bunch of people who like this pairing :D Well, from the reviews I see anyway. I also agree that it'd make your fics on that pairing more organized :)
Thanks for another extreemely cute fic for this pairing :D
akashiseijuro23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
hi, i've been reading a lot of your story lately ever since you've been making aominexmomoi..i also thought i'm the only one who love this couple :D so happy to see some aominexmomoi here _ please continue making one-shots or stories about them..i really enjoy it and thank you for your effort of sharing this to us :)
Thank you again and keep up the good work! :D
serpenscape chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Holy peaches and blueberries that was ADORABLE. (See what I did there with the fruit? XD) I loooovvveeeeddd it! Especially Aomine's little comment at the end.
Also, I'd be interested by a one shot collection! I love all this AominexMomoi you write! The pairing needs more love!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2