Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 9/10
Lovely
kaiserin1792 chapter 1 . 8/15
I love how you did not forget about Betty. For a moment there I thought the MIB got to duper enjoyed reading you stories! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Amazing!
twirob chapter 1 . 2/18
thanks so much for great sharing this o/t with us ;D
boopgirl chapter 1 . 1/27
Great. Absolutely loved it.
4everfictional chapter 1 . 1/16
The chapter was gorgeous, thank you for putting in the time and effort to create this! XD
robertsbella2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Blond moment, never picked up the BD1 movie hint. Poor Jake aka Betty, loved his character btw. Cute ending, thanks again, such a lovely fic.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I take it that Rose Never joined them?
Browns chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Are you sure is the end? This'll be the 3rd one I've read. Funny things is...nine of them left me with that unfinished feeling most stories, movies etc. leave me feeling.

You're awesome!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I liked this. It's always nice to get a future take.
jansails chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Oh, I was so happy for Betty/Jake!
The Bar Rules are immutable:
1) Leave your troubles at the door
2) Always address the staff by name
3) Just Be
Team66fan chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
So glad that the gang is all back together. I'm ready to make my escape to the island! It sounds like a great place.
twilightgran chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
) Thanks again!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Sigh. All done. I'm kinda sad, but you've got lots more fics for me to choose from!
Fanatic22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You should really publish this story. I buy books all the time on Amazon and some of them really suck! I get so frustrated that I stop for a while and go back to reading my fav fanfics. If people are selling their crap books for $3.99 I'm positive you can sell this great story :)