Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 5/15
I take it that Rose Never joined them?
Browns chapter 1 . 3/10
Are you sure is the end? This'll be the 3rd one I've read. Funny things is...nine of them left me with that unfinished feeling most stories, movies etc. leave me feeling.

You're awesome!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 2/5
I liked this. It's always nice to get a future take.
jansails chapter 1 . 2/4
Oh, I was so happy for Betty/Jake!
The Bar Rules are immutable:
1) Leave your troubles at the door
2) Always address the staff by name
3) Just Be
Team66fan chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
So glad that the gang is all back together. I'm ready to make my escape to the island! It sounds like a great place.
twilightgran chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
) Thanks again!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Sigh. All done. I'm kinda sad, but you've got lots more fics for me to choose from!
Fanatic22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You should really publish this story. I buy books all the time on Amazon and some of them really suck! I get so frustrated that I stop for a while and go back to reading my fav fanfics. If people are selling their crap books for $3.99 I'm positive you can sell this great story :)
lesuse chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I missed that BD1 connection too, but will go back and look for it. Love how this group has found a home. My only concern would be that the MIB would tail Carlisle at some point and find them! I will try to put it out of my mind though and just BE happy for all of them!
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was a great follow-up. Loved it!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
1:p
You stumped me on the Breaking Dawn connection. I tried to cheat in read the other reviews answers but they seem to be A bit stumped, as well. I think we've all been stuck in fanfiction too long. I may have to go back to our roots and read the original story.

Great out take. So glad that Jake/Betty was included. I would love to see another out take with Edward reading the baby's mind.
twiclare chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I'm so happy, I'd been worrying about Betty left behind! I think they are all about as happy and contented as could be!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'm so happy they are all together and enjoying the good life!
AlexaET chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awwww poor Jake! But at the end how nice :)

Loved it till the end!