Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 2/5
I liked this. It's always nice to get a future take.
jansails chapter 1 . 2/4
Oh, I was so happy for Betty/Jake!
The Bar Rules are immutable:
1) Leave your troubles at the door
2) Always address the staff by name
3) Just Be
Team66fan chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
So glad that the gang is all back together. I'm ready to make my escape to the island! It sounds like a great place.
twilightgran chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
) Thanks again!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Sigh. All done. I'm kinda sad, but you've got lots more fics for me to choose from!
Fanatic22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You should really publish this story. I buy books all the time on Amazon and some of them really suck! I get so frustrated that I stop for a while and go back to reading my fav fanfics. If people are selling their crap books for $3.99 I'm positive you can sell this great story :)
lesuse chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I missed that BD1 connection too, but will go back and look for it. Love how this group has found a home. My only concern would be that the MIB would tail Carlisle at some point and find them! I will try to put it out of my mind though and just BE happy for all of them!
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was a great follow-up. Loved it!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
1:p
You stumped me on the Breaking Dawn connection. I tried to cheat in read the other reviews answers but they seem to be A bit stumped, as well. I think we've all been stuck in fanfiction too long. I may have to go back to our roots and read the original story.

Great out take. So glad that Jake/Betty was included. I would love to see another out take with Edward reading the baby's mind.
twiclare chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I'm so happy, I'd been worrying about Betty left behind! I think they are all about as happy and contented as could be!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'm so happy they are all together and enjoying the good life!
AlexaET chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awwww poor Jake! But at the end how nice :)

Loved it till the end!
FloKat chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved it...
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i think i might cry at the end of this one! such a beautiful ending. thank you so much for sharing this with us! i look forward to more of your work.
mnov29 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013