Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Sigh. All done. I'm kinda sad, but you've got lots more fics for me to choose from!
Fanatic22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You should really publish this story. I buy books all the time on Amazon and some of them really suck! I get so frustrated that I stop for a while and go back to reading my fav fanfics. If people are selling their crap books for $3.99 I'm positive you can sell this great story :)
lesuse chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I missed that BD1 connection too, but will go back and look for it. Love how this group has found a home. My only concern would be that the MIB would tail Carlisle at some point and find them! I will try to put it out of my mind though and just BE happy for all of them!
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was a great follow-up. Loved it!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
You stumped me on the Breaking Dawn connection. I tried to cheat in read the other reviews answers but they seem to be A bit stumped, as well. I think we've all been stuck in fanfiction too long. I may have to go back to our roots and read the original story.

Great out take. So glad that Jake/Betty was included. I would love to see another out take with Edward reading the baby's mind.
twiclare chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I'm so happy, I'd been worrying about Betty left behind! I think they are all about as happy and contented as could be!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'm so happy they are all together and enjoying the good life!
AlexaET chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awwww poor Jake! But at the end how nice :)

Loved it till the end!
FloKat chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved it...
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i think i might cry at the end of this one! such a beautiful ending. thank you so much for sharing this with us! i look forward to more of your work.
mnov29 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved this!
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So the gang is back together, Betty is safe, HEA's all round, yeah!
I liked that this just added to the story, and fitted it so well!
Thanks :)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved this additional chapter! The idea of acceptance for all kinds is so important to me, especially in terms of sexuality, and I really appreciate that you included it here (I wish it would spread throughout Twi-world as well...). The Absolute End?! Really?! Oh well, there is always hope lol. Thank you, thank you for sharing your wonderful writing skill with us.
irelandk chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I loved seeing how they where doing! :D I still wanted more though! Lol I could read about this group forever! Loved it! :D
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »