Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
Fanatic22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You should really publish this story. I buy books all the time on Amazon and some of them really suck! I get so frustrated that I stop for a while and go back to reading my fav fanfics. If people are selling their crap books for $3.99 I'm positive you can sell this great story :)
lesuse chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I missed that BD1 connection too, but will go back and look for it. Love how this group has found a home. My only concern would be that the MIB would tail Carlisle at some point and find them! I will try to put it out of my mind though and just BE happy for all of them!
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was a great follow-up. Loved it!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
1:p
You stumped me on the Breaking Dawn connection. I tried to cheat in read the other reviews answers but they seem to be A bit stumped, as well. I think we've all been stuck in fanfiction too long. I may have to go back to our roots and read the original story.

Great out take. So glad that Jake/Betty was included. I would love to see another out take with Edward reading the baby's mind.
twiclare chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I'm so happy, I'd been worrying about Betty left behind! I think they are all about as happy and contented as could be!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'm so happy they are all together and enjoying the good life!
AlexaET chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awwww poor Jake! But at the end how nice :)

Loved it till the end!
FloKat chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved it...
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i think i might cry at the end of this one! such a beautiful ending. thank you so much for sharing this with us! i look forward to more of your work.
mnov29 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved this!
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So the gang is back together, Betty is safe, HEA's all round, yeah!
I liked that this just added to the story, and fitted it so well!
Thanks :)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved this additional chapter! The idea of acceptance for all kinds is so important to me, especially in terms of sexuality, and I really appreciate that you included it here (I wish it would spread throughout Twi-world as well...). The Absolute End?! Really?! Oh well, there is always hope lol. Thank you, thank you for sharing your wonderful writing skill with us.
irelandk chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I loved seeing how they where doing! :D I still wanted more though! Lol I could read about this group forever! Loved it! :D
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Just Loved this whole story even made it through the tough times! Nice little extra tidbit, but what about Rose is she gonna be that long distance gf always poor Em. Great outtake! :)
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »