Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Just Loved this whole story even made it through the tough times! Nice little extra tidbit, but what about Rose is she gonna be that long distance gf always poor Em. Great outtake! :)
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love these 2 and am glad to see that all is well with the whole crew now...
ze1uh chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I've missed this story so it was great jumping back into it with this outtake! Continue writing, even original pieces, because you're super talented :)
Fliberty chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aw, so happy and sweet!

Poor Jake, I'm glad the gang were able to help him find Betty again x
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Love!
xIGiveUpx chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awesome chapter! It makes me sad though 'cause it's the end. :(
This was such an suspenseful, exciting and sexy story. It also included so much love and respect for people from all walks of life. I absolutely adored this story. Thanks so much, Foxxy.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aww I really loved this little look into their lives! So sad to see them go!
beachlovers chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awwwwe you even gave Jake a HEA!
Yodes chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Liked this :)
Mickster chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Would you think it was weird of me to say I wish I lived on the island and worked at the bar? Except I want a little brown furry dog and I would name him Captain Cave Man so I could be a Teenangel... The only problem is I would be lusting after Bella's husband and he would know...
Great story. I feel that if I want to be in the story then it must be one amazing story. ;)
Thank you again for sharing it with us,
Micki
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh, I loved this. Very good. Poor Jacob though. I'm glad to see he is with the gang now and happy.

If you ever decide to write another outtake, I would love to read where Bella gets pregnant. I would like to read Edward's reaction. Hilarious.

Thanks for the outtake.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
What a shitty thing to happen to poor Jake, uh...BettyBoop! But, as this story deserves, there are HEA's for everyone!
kiddikat chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved it!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved reading this in the compliation. This is one of my all time favorite stories - I just loved the relationships you created.
frayedbristles chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love epilogues! They are always shiny and bright with floating bubbles signifying the future. I almost missed this as I don't have you on author alert but story alert pulls through once again!
Are you absolutely convinced that this is the absolute end? I'd love to see a mini- Renesmee in this setting...
I forgot all about Betty Boop but I commend you on giving him the ending he deserves. This chapter was like an oasis found miraculously in the desert ( i'm hyperboling things but oh well!, And I know that isn't a word but I like it much more than any of its synonyms).

Have you made a dent in your reading list? (the one that has piled on since sept, '11?)
Its always good to read your words, foxxy!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »