Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
ze1uh chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I've missed this story so it was great jumping back into it with this outtake! Continue writing, even original pieces, because you're super talented :)
Fliberty chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aw, so happy and sweet!

Poor Jake, I'm glad the gang were able to help him find Betty again x
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Love!
xIGiveUpx chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awesome chapter! It makes me sad though 'cause it's the end. :(
This was such an suspenseful, exciting and sexy story. It also included so much love and respect for people from all walks of life. I absolutely adored this story. Thanks so much, Foxxy.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aww I really loved this little look into their lives! So sad to see them go!
beachlovers chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awwwwe you even gave Jake a HEA!
Yodes chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Liked this :)
Mickster chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Would you think it was weird of me to say I wish I lived on the island and worked at the bar? Except I want a little brown furry dog and I would name him Captain Cave Man so I could be a Teenangel... The only problem is I would be lusting after Bella's husband and he would know...
Great story. I feel that if I want to be in the story then it must be one amazing story. ;)
Thank you again for sharing it with us,
Micki
Kimmie45 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh, I loved this. Very good. Poor Jacob though. I'm glad to see he is with the gang now and happy.

If you ever decide to write another outtake, I would love to read where Bella gets pregnant. I would like to read Edward's reaction. Hilarious.

Thanks for the outtake.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
What a shitty thing to happen to poor Jake, uh...BettyBoop! But, as this story deserves, there are HEA's for everyone!
kiddikat chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved it!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved reading this in the compliation. This is one of my all time favorite stories - I just loved the relationships you created.
frayedbristles chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love epilogues! They are always shiny and bright with floating bubbles signifying the future. I almost missed this as I don't have you on author alert but story alert pulls through once again!
Are you absolutely convinced that this is the absolute end? I'd love to see a mini- Renesmee in this setting...
I forgot all about Betty Boop but I commend you on giving him the ending he deserves. This chapter was like an oasis found miraculously in the desert ( i'm hyperboling things but oh well!, And I know that isn't a word but I like it much more than any of its synonyms).

Have you made a dent in your reading list? (the one that has piled on since sept, '11?)
Its always good to read your words, foxxy!
BlueJean452 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved it :)
PBJilly chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
No no no-no absolute! Only death and taxes, right? I was just thinking I could take another chapter when Alice has her baby and the whole gang has to adjust to a new little one in its midst, but even better -can't you have B & E have a baby? C'mon, FJ! Glad to have another visit with my favorite bar crowd. Thanks.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »