Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
Mickster chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Would you think it was weird of me to say I wish I lived on the island and worked at the bar? Except I want a little brown furry dog and I would name him Captain Cave Man so I could be a Teenangel... The only problem is I would be lusting after Bella's husband and he would know...
Great story. I feel that if I want to be in the story then it must be one amazing story. ;)
Thank you again for sharing it with us,
Micki
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh, I loved this. Very good. Poor Jacob though. I'm glad to see he is with the gang now and happy.

If you ever decide to write another outtake, I would love to read where Bella gets pregnant. I would like to read Edward's reaction. Hilarious.

Thanks for the outtake.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
What a shitty thing to happen to poor Jake, uh...BettyBoop! But, as this story deserves, there are HEA's for everyone!
kiddikat chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved it!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved reading this in the compliation. This is one of my all time favorite stories - I just loved the relationships you created.
frayedbristles chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love epilogues! They are always shiny and bright with floating bubbles signifying the future. I almost missed this as I don't have you on author alert but story alert pulls through once again!
Are you absolutely convinced that this is the absolute end? I'd love to see a mini- Renesmee in this setting...
I forgot all about Betty Boop but I commend you on giving him the ending he deserves. This chapter was like an oasis found miraculously in the desert ( i'm hyperboling things but oh well!, And I know that isn't a word but I like it much more than any of its synonyms).

Have you made a dent in your reading list? (the one that has piled on since sept, '11?)
Its always good to read your words, foxxy!
BlueJean452 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved it :)
PBJilly chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
No no no-no absolute! Only death and taxes, right? I was just thinking I could take another chapter when Alice has her baby and the whole gang has to adjust to a new little one in its midst, but even better -can't you have B & E have a baby? C'mon, FJ! Glad to have another visit with my favorite bar crowd. Thanks.
Georgie2112 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
What a great ending. The epi arrived just as I was finishing the final chapter - good timing. I'd feared that the MIB might find them on their idyllic island, so I was glad of the HEA. It's been a compelling story - I was late to work at least twice because I made the mistake of having a read in the morning and couldn't put it down (lucky I'm the boss)! Well done, and I hope you write more stories.
Melany333 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
love it... will there be more outakes?
brittany86 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
nice
Alterite chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved it! I'm a bit sad it's finished finshed now, but I hope I'll see you soon for a new story :)
Anything planned?
Love from France,
sunnycouger chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww, I was really happy to see this outtake. I don't think I was quite ready to say goodbye to Dollface and Sugarlips, so one more chapter for them was a really nice treat.

Thanks for posting and I look forward to seeing more of your stories!
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
What a lovely surprise, I have been missing the gang horribly. Thank you so much for sharing. xx
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was lovely, bb! :) Great work! :)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »