Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
Melany333 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
love it... will there be more outakes?
brittany86 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
nice
Alterite chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved it! I'm a bit sad it's finished finshed now, but I hope I'll see you soon for a new story :)
Anything planned?
Love from France,
sunnycouger chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww, I was really happy to see this outtake. I don't think I was quite ready to say goodbye to Dollface and Sugarlips, so one more chapter for them was a really nice treat.

Thanks for posting and I look forward to seeing more of your stories!
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
What a lovely surprise, I have been missing the gang horribly. Thank you so much for sharing. xx
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was lovely, bb! :) Great work! :)
timidvampire chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
loved it. x
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Thank you so much for posting this outtake. I really love your writing and this fic. I'm sad that there won't be any more Dollface and Sugarlips.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love it!
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow it took me a minute to figure out the connection to BD1 lol. That's great that Jacob/Betty joined them. Loved this outtake :):)
Kristi
MarySoul chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Excellent! Thank you so much for this. It did indeed leave us with a complete HEA! :)
kinsano chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I will miss these guys! I'm so glad you saved Betty Boop! I was concerned about Rose flying in to visit so often, and then you mentioned the way Carlisle stealth-travels. Does she stealth-travel too? With Bella being in the MIB's sights, I would imagine Rose would be watched...
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awe poor Jake! Yah for Alice/Jasper...having a child in a foreign country must be a scary thought...although nice and primal in many ways. The absolute end eh? no anniversary outtake then? wah!
haylee21 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
that was just perfect...im all teary eyed!...gosh i miss this story
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great chapter! Thanks for sharing this with us!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »