Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
Cina's chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Glad you wrote jake in their to be with the rest of the gang. Loved it
Misty chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love this gang. Jake/Betty is fantastic. Thanks for sharing. I will miss them
moon shadow 31 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved this story...one of my all time favorites...please consider adding more to the story
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved this!
The gang is all together!
Well done!
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh my god! Thank you thank you thank you. Now if you could only write 50 more outtakes, that would be great :P

Sheesh, I love this story so so much. Im so rereading this bad boy ;)

Oh by the way, this is one of the hottest things Ive ever read: "In the bedroom department, Bella usually ran things. Her filthy mind, and Edward's addiction to her mental slide show, had him acting out her every whim and desire on a daily basis" I LOVE Edward.

Cant wait for your next story!

Amazing work.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww YAY I'm glad they came back to visit! I'm glad they gave Jake a safe haven and got E/B's HEA :) Thank you!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
One of those brilliant tales that should go out to the big bride world. Oh for a night at the BE bar...
R
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I had so much fun reading this story. I will miss them. Just dont pull it. I like to go back re read chapters from time to time. Catch ya later.
twilightmuse62 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved it! Thanks for the out-take!
astonmartin823 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You stumped me.. Edward was watching a movie in BD1? Was it the book? I swear my memory has been toast lately..
Glad our Betty made it home. :o)
Great chapter as always my friend.
*BIG hug*
RPatzonly chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I've missed the gang! Loved it:)
lillinna chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
What a awesome outtake, I loved that Betty also got a family and a home where he could just be. :)
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I hadn't thought about Jake! It was perfect. :) Really, one of my favorite chapters! Thanks
cabal22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
It has been great to revisit this story! Makes me want to re-read. This was outstanding just like the whole story! Thanks :)
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
thank you for the small blast from the past. I loved this story.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »