Reviews for Outtake Stolen Secrets and Shattered Dreams
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aww YAY I'm glad they came back to visit! I'm glad they gave Jake a safe haven and got E/B's HEA :) Thank you!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
One of those brilliant tales that should go out to the big bride world. Oh for a night at the BE bar...
R
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I had so much fun reading this story. I will miss them. Just dont pull it. I like to go back re read chapters from time to time. Catch ya later.
twilightmuse62 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved it! Thanks for the out-take!
astonmartin823 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You stumped me.. Edward was watching a movie in BD1? Was it the book? I swear my memory has been toast lately..
Glad our Betty made it home. :o)
Great chapter as always my friend.
*BIG hug*
RPatzonly chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I've missed the gang! Loved it:)
lillinna chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
What a awesome outtake, I loved that Betty also got a family and a home where he could just be. :)
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I hadn't thought about Jake! It was perfect. :) Really, one of my favorite chapters! Thanks
cabal22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
It has been great to revisit this story! Makes me want to re-read. This was outstanding just like the whole story! Thanks :)
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
thank you for the small blast from the past. I loved this story.
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
No Rose yet, but happy Jake was able to join them. Loved the outtake.
Hope Edwards chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Nooooo i want more
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awww :)

So amazing! The gangs all here! Well, apart from Rose!

Absolutely loved this outtake, thank you so much!
Emmii chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This absilute end was perfect! I loved it loved it loved it!
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Now if the world could be accepting as the Love Shack. Thank you for bringing Betty Boo back she certainly needed a safe haven and to be an inspiration. You find unique people in unlikely places, like the Sistagirls from the Tiwi Island. Thank you so much for your words. Are you sure we cannot have a 1 year honeymoon revisit?
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »