Reviews for One Day
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOU. KEEP THEM COMING.
middawn chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is sooooooooooooo sweeeet!
puion chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love your TIVA. Thank you for writing!
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
*sigh*...lovely. You write Tony SO well :0)
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
So so so so good! I'm in awe!
Ashi-Grey chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So well written, like all of your work!
Mudprints chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I loved this story unbelievably much.

This was perfect: "She bites back worry as she cruises around the block looking for a free parking space, and eventually finds one around the back of the next street…right behind his goddamn Mustang."

And this exchange was delightful:
"I am not grumpy," she grumbles. "I am excited because I am about to become an aunt, and because that will help to fill my home cup."
"Are you plagiarizing my mid-life crisis?"

I loved everything in between too! Thank you!
alienpuffin chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Fan-effing-tastic. Period.
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Loved this! :)
JperW chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Lovely story.
nati30 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Lovely, lovely lovely lovely! I looooved sleepy Ziva and I looooved how you captured their relationship and personalities perfectly. I just realized that I hadn't been following you and I mentally head-slapped myself. You're one of my favorite authors and I was all sad thinking you had abandoned writing. Lol, silly me.
ncisaddict123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love this please update soon! Hope Tony and Ziva have a child together one day.
polarpi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
GREAT. That means I absolutely loved this story and the varying moments between these two throughout. I especially loved the last bit when they both hint at their future without coming right out and saying they want to have hot monkey sex together and make lots and lots of babies :D

Great, great job! :)
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Just- WOW! I need a new word for my notes to you. But really? This is that. I loved the ending. I can see them in this scene, right here. (Because you know that MW and Cote have the expressions to pull off this conversation.)
Loved it, glad you dreamed it up.
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
*wipes away tear*
You did it again. This was...utterly perfect in a way I hadn't at all expected (although I should have, I mean YOU wrote it after all)

All perfectly in character, of course.

I swear to you, I would give up everything if something *close* to this story could happen on the show. Seriously.

And today nothing can bring me down, because this made me incredibly happy. Thank you, for sharing this with the world! :)