Reviews for Long Long Long
Signorina-L chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Becca,
I enjoy Cam in this. Sincerely so.

As usual I feel your words are infinite.
Liz
DOB16 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
I love it
tiramichoux chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
Omggggg
I absolutely loved this story
I stayed up until 1 to read it then I passed out but read as soon as I woke up
Let me say
Totally worth it
This is probably one of my favorite Elclare story. I loved itttt
degrassian4ever chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Awww what a cute story!
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Soooo cuteee
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Awee that's too cutee
Nevermindd chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
This is... Amazing! I absolutely love your story and love that its sorta like easy a cuz I have been looking for a fanfiction about eclare and easy a but never found a good one so thankyou! I also had a question : what happend to Adam? I mean they found out it was all lies about whom she had slept with so.. Is Adam still being bullied? Anyways love your story xoxo
degrassianwriter chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
NO CAM THE FEELS THIS FONT CANT GET LARGETR EOMEMEMEM:LF KSLZHSIFJLKDS gzs fmasd

Okay, sorry about that...
I was just reading, and then suddenly...a wild CAMPUPPY appeared! Oh my!

Lolol Okay, great chapter! :)
degrassianwriter chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
NO NO NO NO THIS IS NOT OKAY TOO MANY FEELS TOO MANY FEELS IM GOING DOWN SAVE MEEEeeeeeeeeee
degrassianwriter chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Man this is just so good! I absolutely LOVE it and can't wait to read the rest! Please update Celestica SOON! :D :D
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
never let anyone stop you from doing what you love! you're a great writer 3
SA5M chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
It was a really good story! Although I REALLY hated Alli and Jenna and how they were self-contradicting bitches but it added more intensity to the whole fan fiction. You are one hell of a writer :)
ChasingYou chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
So I thought my review at chapter 13 would be my last review, but then you posted this and I just had to let you know how lovely this epilogue is. I loved the ending, just the simple "I like that idea." "I like you." and then Clare blushes and Eli smiles. Those four sentences are just so them, it made me squel with delight :) So thank you for writing this amazing fic! I really enjoyed it.