Reviews for Delirium
IrisDeBlanche chapter 17 . 10/3
Ehi! That's like the second or third time that I read your story: Gosh, it's quite unbelievable how great it is. I'd been looking for such a long time for this kind of trope. So, I've seen that it's quite a lot of time you don't up date, so , what is The possibility that u'll publish a new chapter? Your ff is really REAAAAAAAAALLY good, please what about another shoot ;)
Please please update I love this story :) I've read it 6 times
Justana97 chapter 17 . 7/6
Please please! Tell me you will keep updating this story. I loved it , I was fascinated . It is beautiful. I truly hope that follow , I liked it a lot. Greetings! This story is totally different from what I read , I love it.
AlwaysNorthman chapter 17 . 5/22
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you EVER read this : post at least a final chapter! I can't bear to not know the real story behind Caroline's delirium and I just want her and Klaus together sooooooooo bad... Honestly, hands down in m'y top 3. ok Klarolines fanfic i've ever read! LOVE it!

Xx french fan! Ana. :)
Christina chapter 1 . 5/16
i have been watiting for the update for almost 2 years not i check back every couple of days please update !
theoriginalcheeesecake chapter 17 . 4/17
For the love of all that's holy, update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (I love the story by the way, thank you)
Please please update your story is so good:)
katalinab17 chapter 17 . 3/6
agronderwood chapter 17 . 2/11
OMG I KNOW THIS WAS WRITTEN OVER TWO YEARS AGO BUT I AM JUST READING IT NOW AND DYING HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US ON THIS CLIFFHANGER!? If you ever feel so I cloned as to update I would be so happy! This story is amazing!
l.p.k chapter 17 . 2/11
Please please please post soon!
I check this story everyday, not giving up because it's so good! Please please?
The cliffhanger is killing us! (Which just means you are that amIng at writing haha)
Please post soon! We love your story!
Dreaserrano chapter 17 . 1/21
WHAT? WHAT? What a cliffhanger! Wow! Great writing!
sterolineendgame chapter 16 . 1/14
Please please update soon, I love this Fanfiction so much. It's one of my favorite I've ever read, so please don't abandon it.
sterolineendgame chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
I've cried multiple times reading this fanfiction, and I honestly don't know why. Probably because it's amazing, and your a fabulius author. The way you portray Caroline's feelings always get my all emotional. I love this so much, please update soon, I'm obsessed!
Vastanii chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
I would have said that Klaus got what he deserved from the kiss. But now, i would feel bad because Mikeal died.
Penelope813 chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
WHAT THE HELLLL! IF YOU WERE GUNNA NOT UPDATE FOR A YEAR YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST HAD THE LAST CHAPTER END NOT SO CLIFFY! Omg i love this story, I need to know what happens! It's really good and I love how you write. Please update!
; ( and I WILL nag you.. lol