Reviews for Delirium
FINISH!
meagsnicole chapter 17 . 5/17
I hope you finally get to tone to update I'm really loving the story so far.
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 11 . 2/27
I hate Klaus, he's an idiot & he's stupid whore!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
Klaus and caroline talk then kiss
klaroline chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
I looove this story ! I can't believe you didn't continue !
I want a sequel, please someone could writte this ? It can't be finished yet !
Please update !
Amanda chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
I found the cover art for this story on my phone. I remember being in love with it. Im sad it was never finished but I thank you for writing what you did.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
AND HURRY THE FUCK UP
-peace-
Makla
Gurst chapter 17 . 6/22/2016
You haven't updated and that's alright. I would have hoped but of you can't then it's okay. You began a beautiful story of klaroline and I always imagine what will happen. I hope you are okay and doing fine.
Much love, a klaroline fan
addicted to klaroline chapter 17 . 6/5/2016
oh my god..please continue this..im crying here...i really wanna know what happens next..please..this fic is so good..
Pouting Now chapter 17 . 5/8/2016
I've slept on this, and I've come to a conclusion. There are many reasons for why writers stop updating. The problem being here they she hasn't updated her profile or written anything else since is concerning. Then I checked her tumblr. The same there. So I'm thinking something may have happened. If that's the case then I will keep her in my prayers.
Pouting Now chapter 17 . 5/7/2016
I can't believe that I found this in 2016, and the last update was three years ago. Plus, left off with a chapter with a cliffhanger. I was really feeling this story, and couldn't stop reading once I started. Just not fair. The avid reader in me is very unhappy. Leaving such a good plot drifting through internet space unfinished seems like a waste :(
Klaroline-requir chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
I re read it...And lemme just say...WHY THE HELL WHOULD YOU ABANDON THIS FUCKING STORY?! IT'S GOLDEN! I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO WRITE THIS ! COMEON JUST ONE MORE UPDATE THATS ALL I WANT! AND NO NOT AN EPILOGUE CAUSE EVERYONE HATES THOSE! I MEAN LIKE ONE WITH THEIR REACTIONS AND SUCH! JUST PLEASE UPDATE I WOULD LOVE U FOREVER
Tayla141 chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
Please update
At least one more chapter
You can't leave it there
Please email me when you update