Reviews for The Bat and the Bird
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 3 . 4/5
This is awesome. Dick/Babs doesn't get enough love in the Young Justice fandom.
Though I take it that you didn't read the comics that went along with the series? Dick actually kissed Babs before he ever kissed Zatanna. ;) And even though they aren't a couple in season 2 ("because, in Wally's words, you're a Dog, Dick Grayson", to quote Babs on the matter), they do occasionally sleep together.
So yeah, apparently, in YJ, Dickiebird is quite generous with his affections. :'D
Mabel mundy chapter 2 . 1/24
Wow
danniiiieee chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
Oh man! I have re read this story around 5 times already these past few days! I am so hooked and in love with the sequels as well! You should really write some more when you get a chance, you are very talented and I love the Dick and Babs pair!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Whole story is great! Thanks.
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
Well that was a pretty good take on Nightwing and Batgirl good job.
restrictedcrayon chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Wow how wonderful! Dick almost only ever shows control and seems to have all the answers beforehand, but here he's a normal human being late teen who confides in his best friends for romantic advice! Yet you keep him convincingly in character too. I love how calmly close Artemis and Dick is. Really enjoyed this everyday kind of drama.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLILOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL
micolodian77 chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
This is an awesome series, i wish you would continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
That's so funny "well according to Artemus, Wally vibrates" AHAHAHAHAHA omg I Think I got a tear in my eye hahaha!favourite line ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I love this! And all the sequels. You write amazingly, and you have a way of making sex scenes sweet but at the same time hot and dirty. I think you captured everyone's personalities and conveyed their emotions perfectly. I also love how it ties in with the series' plot. I'm almost finding it hard to believe that this isn't canon. x) Thank you for writing this! 3 Truly an exceptional fanfic.
Kikitiki chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Dude! I think I'm in trouble! XDDD Favorite line! right there!
Southwash7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Those last two chapters are .HOT! I hope the language doesn't offend, but it's true. That was sooo hot!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
You're right. Can't look at that scene the same way at all. Please please please write some more, because there isn't nearly enough good fan fiction on this site, and you have gotta keep this up. Please. seriously, I'm going through Young Justice withdrawl, and I need another good Dick and Babs story.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
These are great, please write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013