Reviews for The Bat and the Bird
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I love this! And all the sequels. You write amazingly, and you have a way of making sex scenes sweet but at the same time hot and dirty. I think you captured everyone's personalities and conveyed their emotions perfectly. I also love how it ties in with the series' plot. I'm almost finding it hard to believe that this isn't canon. x) Thank you for writing this! 3 Truly an exceptional fanfic.
TheHallow chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Dude! I think I'm in trouble! XDDD Favorite line! right there!
Southwash7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Those last two chapters are .HOT! I hope the language doesn't offend, but it's true. That was sooo hot!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
You're right. Can't look at that scene the same way at all. Please please please write some more, because there isn't nearly enough good fan fiction on this site, and you have gotta keep this up. Please. seriously, I'm going through Young Justice withdrawl, and I need another good Dick and Babs story.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
These are great, please write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
please write more soon.
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Loved it!
Great job!
Scarlet WebSlinger chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I only have one thing to say... Ahem... Tim was listening the entire time through the comlink and is going... ewwww... either that or he's all alone now.
Serenity Marie chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I love how it fits in with the show. Really great.
Serenity Marie chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Good chapter!
Serenity Marie chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Aw. Poor Arty and Wally. And Dick.
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Very cute so far
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
sweet, lookin forward to the next chappie
sea-dilemma chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Your fics should be required reading for anyone writing a love scene, and ESPECIALLY for anyone writing a romance featuring Dick Grayson. In fact, reading this has made me hit backspace quite a few times in my own Nightwing fic...in short, this arc of fics is ridiculously good. I am humbled by your abilities.
loveattheendoftheworld chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Wow...just wow, as your first fic that was awesome! I cannot wait for a new chapter or sequel.. You have a very a unique writing style that I love.. Keep it up!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »