Reviews for The Bat and the Bird
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 4 . 2/5
Well that was a pretty good take on Nightwing and Batgirl good job.
restrictedcrayon chapter 2 . 2/5
Wow how wonderful! Dick almost only ever shows control and seems to have all the answers beforehand, but here he's a normal human being late teen who confides in his best friends for romantic advice! Yet you keep him convincingly in character too. I love how calmly close Artemis and Dick is. Really enjoyed this everyday kind of drama.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLILOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL
micolodian77 chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
This is an awesome series, i wish you would continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
That's so funny "well according to Artemus, Wally vibrates" AHAHAHAHAHA omg I Think I got a tear in my eye hahaha!favourite line ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I love this! And all the sequels. You write amazingly, and you have a way of making sex scenes sweet but at the same time hot and dirty. I think you captured everyone's personalities and conveyed their emotions perfectly. I also love how it ties in with the series' plot. I'm almost finding it hard to believe that this isn't canon. x) Thank you for writing this! 3 Truly an exceptional fanfic.
Kikitiki chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Dude! I think I'm in trouble! XDDD Favorite line! right there!
Southwash7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Those last two chapters are .HOT! I hope the language doesn't offend, but it's true. That was sooo hot!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
You're right. Can't look at that scene the same way at all. Please please please write some more, because there isn't nearly enough good fan fiction on this site, and you have gotta keep this up. Please. seriously, I'm going through Young Justice withdrawl, and I need another good Dick and Babs story.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
These are great, please write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
please write more soon.
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Loved it!
Great job!
Scarlet WebSlinger chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I only have one thing to say... Ahem... Tim was listening the entire time through the comlink and is going... ewwww... either that or he's all alone now.
Serenity Marie chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I love how it fits in with the show. Really great.
Serenity Marie chapter 3 . 11/7/2012