Reviews for WITNESS
grishy chapter 14 . 4/27
Great story, love everything! the Nealness of the kid, the daddy issues resolving with Peter presence, 'Lizabeth and Adele... even the special appearance of Hugges!
grishy chapter 13 . 4/27
I'm a huge brawling mess! Haven't cry so much since the Lion King :'(
grishy chapter 2 . 4/26
This is so real, sad, cute... I love it!
darkynstars chapter 14 . 1/8
You did a wonderful job at writing this story. It was very enjoyable. I love Neal's relationship with Peter.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2016
Very well written. I loved it.
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
What a brilliant ending! That is definitely the ring the crooked cops were looking for. We're left uncertain whether/not Neal goes back to the statue for it so we can make our conclusions.

I enjoyed this. Parts were heartbreaking, particularly Neal's memories of his mother and his silence. I loved his drawings that told a story of the life he once had with a mom who is now gone. I was pleased Peter took him back to the apartment for closure and to pick up his art. Thanks to Peter and El Neal gained a new life filled with their love and a bright future. Thanks for writing.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
Really good story
JimChou chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
This story was really insightful and amazingly well-written. And the end was so true to the show! You pictured Peter as a very nice daddy, patient, caring and also intent to give his son a good education without being harsh on him. This is so true to the spirit of the show. Excellent. And I love the film with Harrison Ford as well!
WhiteFang001 chapter 14 . 1/2/2016
Ahahaha - I loved the ending!
Of course Neal never stops :D
Nerdgeekflower chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
(have an account with that name way to lazy to log in) I don't normally review or comment at all. But you almost made me cry. I actually still might and I had to scroll right up to the top to see 'complete' because I would not handle it well if this left me hanging! before I keep reading I wanted to say something because I know that I would want to know if my writing invoked these emotions. SO um yeah. great job.
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Most people put more thought into it before they adopt why are they thinking of blotting if they thinking of running away
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
love it
AoiLegend chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
Wow this story was amazing! I almost cried when Neal first warned Peter to watch behind him and called him daddy. This was so cute! Thankyou!
Lawlessness45 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
The end of this chapter made me cry. Silly, I know, but it stirred up some emotion for me. I found out about a year ago I can't have kids, and El just crying at the image of Peter holding Neal... was terribly lovely. Painfully beautiful. Of course, I'm probably inserting entirely too much of my own emotion in to the story, but, I'd like to imagine that this scene could play out in my own life. Thank you. It's lovely.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 8 . 8/18/2013