Reviews for Gaining Ground
Sheri chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I agreed whith what you said but that plotline really messed up the last season for me. They could have came up with something else but I know they didn't know that that would be their last season at the time. People over looked what Joe said and how she was acting towards Jack but really Allison telling Allison the truth about her feelings Jack. Allison was the one who went through the trauma, but anyway keep writing:) I hope you post Chapter 4 soon for Almost Paradise, fingers crossed.
Heather chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is a nice little scene for the matrix and I totally agree with everything you said in your A/N!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Amen, sister. I wholeheartedly agree with all your author's notes. Love the first chapter, can't wait to read about their conversation.
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
this was really good! i was surprised thta zane and allison didnt really talk about this on the show considering they were pretty much going through the same thing! and about ur note: i agree! when jack and jo kissed in lost i almost threw up! they are too much like brother and sister to be toghter! i was so pissed at allison, she had no reason to b annoyed at jo or carter and even when they were back she held a grudge! it wasnt like allison and i was annoyed but never the less it was an amazing final season although i really wish it wasnt the last!:( anyway i just realised ive been rambling but this was really good and i hope we get to hear the conversation!:)
cendella chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Thank you for giving us a scene between Allison and Zane. I think this was a missed opportunity on the show. Allison being the first person Zane ever met from Eureka and their experience during this arc begged for interaction between the two. Regarding your note, I agree wholeheartedly. To add to that yes, Allison was wrong for not telling Jo she wasn't Carter, but Jo also owed her an apology. I mean where in the hell did that come from and how does it make their situation better. That aside, I would love to see the conversation between the two. I need something to counter the awful Jo/Jack relationship (just the thought makes my stomach churn).