Reviews for In Which There is a Mistaken Identity
beth chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo! y don't stop there please ! keep writing y is calcifur doing that !
binglebop chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Oooo the suspense is killing me please write more this is so addictive!
TaecZy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
is charmaon baker here in the story? Oh well, better read on... Poor howl :))
YesIEatQuiche chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Hey! This chapter was interesting. As you say it did escalate quickly but it was properly suspenseful, if a little melodramatic. I have a few questions though:
1) why did Calcifer do it? He would never betray Howl , much less SOPHIE unless he had a very VERY good reason. And I couldn't figure out what that was. It doesn't seem enough that OtherHowl just bullied him.
2) the last line. I didn't really understand it. I assumed since Howl and Sophie were together it was post book meaning Cal's contract is already broken. So it seems kind of silly for Howl to rebreak the contract. Unless that wasn't Howl speaking, but that makes me even more confused.
So yeah, just a few clarity issues I hope you can clear up in the next chapter.
YIEQ
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cool and stuff. Great so post more if you want to. It is a good fic.
thayet9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
you should write more. Seriously, leaving us hanging like that? not cool. I think its really good but I cant be sure cause you stopped right when I was getting into it. I have high hopes for this and a would love to see you continue (then I can give you a better review).
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oooh very good start! I love it when those two argue. Its a nice change to read someone else's Howls POV bookverse (normally that's me, haha). Well done. I especially liked the mention of the weed killer scene - only my favorite part of the book right there, haha. A carbon copy of Howl? What trickery is this? Who is behind this dark magic? O.o can't wait to see where you go with this
Happy writing,
YIEQ
SillyLeafHamster chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yes yes yes! Keep going! I'm very interested in where this is heading. :)