Reviews for Faith
Vintage Lost Girl chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Love it! Next chapter please!
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
Interesting... I'd like to see her end up with a Cobra. Preferably Eyeball.
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
I like the whole living at Chris bit. I thought that would happen but still interesting. Classic girl on the period moment of course. And god I just love Chris. He is just so fucking cute. Like I don't even know.
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
I love the ending. It's all so serious then bam like da fucks gonna happen next?! Haha funny stuff.
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Very good. I almost expected another moment in this chapter so that was disappointing but yeah.
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Intrigued... Please update soon! Very excited!
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
hahaha Teddy would enjoy that very much ;) lol and dick blood. some things just crack me up. And asddfghjlkl Chris playing with her hair in the beginning, so freaking adorableeee!
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I AM LITERALLY HYPERVENTILATING AND SCREAMING AND I NEED LIKE A PAPER BAG TO BREATHE IN! That was like seriously so freakin adorable and its just so Chris and he kisses her on the forehead and then she kisses him but its his first so hes all nervous and just asdfghjkl. Like I swear I'm gonna die of a heart attack over here!
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Aw cute. I could almost see them going an incest type thing...?
IAPhoenix2015 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Aw the last part is so sweet.
IAPhoenix2015 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
This is a really good chapter. I like how khione tells teddy the reason she cried and he just shuts up :)
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I seriously hope you write another one tonight!
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
OMG clever clever ending. "He was almost the next Ray Brower." Brillll. You write just amazing!
IAPhoenix2015 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Aw this is like the best chapter yet! It's so well written. It's so dramatic that khione yells out for Gordie but Chris holds her back. It's awesome! Write more
IAPhoenix2015 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
This is a great chapter! I like how you made her overhear what Gordie and Chris were saying and that she describes it sort of. Like how Chris had a way with words and how he was wise. It was really good :)