Reviews for Melancholy Flavored Euphoria
sanityneverfails chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Oh. My. God. That is such a powerful fanfiction. I have never read anything like it before. I take it your not planning on updating because it hasn't been updated in over a year, on or NWP. But if you see this please do! _
fichic chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
good u going to finish it here or Nuns With Pens?

chlo
bazza chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
WOW! this is so fantastic, you are such a great writer. please continue with this story, cause i'm hanging here. i'll get on my knees if that'll make you keep going. Please...
Karl chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
This is so good, I want to read more.
jennilee chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
That was a very powerful story, Hobbes. I'm still in awe of it. Just, wow. It's incredible. But I still don't understand why Alec survived. Oh, and I don't get how the "coming" was deadly to the transgenics, but not the humans. It just doesn't make sense in my mind. Oh well. So where is Max now? I can't believe that Alec didn't catch her. I was so looking forward to that. And when he didn't, my heart actually broke for him. This is really a tearjerker piece. Very sad. If you continue this, I am going to be first in line! I don't see how you can though... it is truly a masterpiece all on its own. It's pure genius, I think I can go so far as to say. Great job.
crazy4X5-494 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Hey this is a really goo story! why did u stop?
AntipodeanOpaleye chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
That was incredible in every sense of the word. I can't wait for more, please update soon!
Dia chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
absolutely fabulous...

The horror, the anguish.. I fell along with this story perfectly... My only fear is that Max will no longer carry the same fire which added wondrous flare to her personality.
StarDust43 chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Scarlet hit the nail on the head when she said 'this is a wonderfully depressing story'. It's exactly that.

I love how you used the original idea for the lead charachter of Dark Angel (Sara Ruthers) as Max's new alias.

I can't explain how great this story is, it's just..great!
Fin Tuscany chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Yeah, I was thinking of the superflu when I read this, but it works. I like the tone of your story.

Poor Max! She can't catch a break, can she? She must have been born under an unlucky star.
Baloo chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Hey Hobbes, you know I love this story... but now that I can review again, I thought I'd tell you again. What a heartbreaking beginning to what promises to be an incredible story. You have me on the edge of my seat, and I really hope you'll be updating soon.
Mikey X5-414 chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Make More. Continue this please.
wondertross chapter 1 . 6/28/2002
I liked this, poor Max, poor Alec, poor everyone! But uh...whatever happened to Sketch, Normal? I like that you had Max get another messenger job. Continue please, even if I can't get to chapters past 1 at the moment.
candyabble chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
Great story so far but of course that is to be expected from you. Speaking of great stories that you've written, are you ever going to finish Body Heat?
Brin chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
Intense stuff! I can't wait to see the rest!