Reviews for Tie your heart up with string
colorsinmycanvas chapter 8 . 5/21
I loved this... The way you characterized Laurie and Jo is slightly different from the way they were in part 1 of Little Women... Laurie never had so much patience or understanding and Jo was neither a coward nor a whiny character... But still you captured the essence of the positives and negatives of their relationship so well... I'd have paid to buy this if it was the real part II of LW...
Also, you should consider publishing if you also write original work... Your storytelling is beautiful... All the best...
forever4 chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
Ooooo whattt this was AMAZING!
Seriously have goosebumps all over! I am at a complete loss of words. I don't know how to praise your writing justly! Probably the best love confession scene I've ever read in my life and that's really saying something!
Wow. Wow wow wow. You need to transfer this to another story, an original story of your own and get it published. ASAP!
Lforever chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
Very good! Very very good! Applause applause!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
I absolutely loved it. Your style of writing was so in sync with other works of that period. You've done a truly brilliant job. I hope you keep writing. xx
gr8rockstarrox chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
This was the penultimate chapter. I just realised. Gosh, I don't want this story to end quite yet!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Laurie offering the March girls a ride had me smiling so broadly. It reminded me so much of the first book. You are an amazing writer!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
I think you did the scene more than just justice. You did a brilliant job. And more importantly, you even managed to redeem Amy a little in my eyes. That definitely counts as something.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
Remember that time in the first book when Laurie was sick and Jo took him some "medicine" (chocolate pudding, I think?)... That was first when I became convinced that Teddy liked Jo. So yes, I agree with his statement, that he's always been in love with Jo. :)
gr8rockstarrox chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Once again, you've managed to channel LMA perfectly. This is absolutely incredible.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
I can't help but marvel over how you've caught LMA's tenor and style. You've recreated it perfectly. Great job!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Ahhh, such a lovely start! The language you've used is amazing, and it feels real, like what our Jo could have done. Good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
Great story well written. Love Laurie and Jo!
AnonymousM chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
This whole story was sooooo amazing, I loved it! It was exactly what I needed to read. x3
Naddlez chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
Wow! Thank you so much. I will now imagine this as the real ending to Little Women, so happy!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
This. is. the. BEST JO X TEDDY EVER! I really mean this.