Reviews for Tie your heart up with string
forever4 chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
Ooooo whattt this was AMAZING!
Seriously have goosebumps all over! I am at a complete loss of words. I don't know how to praise your writing justly! Probably the best love confession scene I've ever read in my life and that's really saying something!
Wow. Wow wow wow. You need to transfer this to another story, an original story of your own and get it published. ASAP!
Lforever chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
Very good! Very very good! Applause applause!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
I absolutely loved it. Your style of writing was so in sync with other works of that period. You've done a truly brilliant job. I hope you keep writing. xx
gr8rockstarrox chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
This was the penultimate chapter. I just realised. Gosh, I don't want this story to end quite yet!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Laurie offering the March girls a ride had me smiling so broadly. It reminded me so much of the first book. You are an amazing writer!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
I think you did the scene more than just justice. You did a brilliant job. And more importantly, you even managed to redeem Amy a little in my eyes. That definitely counts as something.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
Remember that time in the first book when Laurie was sick and Jo took him some "medicine" (chocolate pudding, I think?)... That was first when I became convinced that Teddy liked Jo. So yes, I agree with his statement, that he's always been in love with Jo. :)
gr8rockstarrox chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Once again, you've managed to channel LMA perfectly. This is absolutely incredible.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
I can't help but marvel over how you've caught LMA's tenor and style. You've recreated it perfectly. Great job!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Ahhh, such a lovely start! The language you've used is amazing, and it feels real, like what our Jo could have done. Good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
Great story well written. Love Laurie and Jo!
AnonymousM chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
This whole story was sooooo amazing, I loved it! It was exactly what I needed to read. x3
Naddlez chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
Wow! Thank you so much. I will now imagine this as the real ending to Little Women, so happy!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
This. is. the. BEST JO X TEDDY EVER! I really mean this.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
I absolutely adored your sense of humour, and of your writing which does remind me of L Alcott. This was an absolute treasure to find. Your characterization of Jo was simply masterful and splendid, as was every single scene in your story. You literally brought all of them to life! I felt and connected with each of the character's emotions and words, I could see the rain pouring down and the mud and the lightning, I laughed hard Jo's snappy retorts at Laurie. I loved every single moment of this, and I don't think I can find any fic better! Thank you so much for this journey!