Reviews for The Puppeteer's Shadow Master
Darkan6elmoOnlighT chapter 1 . 5/31
I LOVE IT! HECK I LOVE YOU! THAT WAS AMAZING it so dark and just plain beautiful!
MEIPHANTOMHIVE chapter 1 . 5/22
I don't think I blinked once while reading this. Thi story.. has everything I want to see. I am SO recommending this to a fellow shipper! I AM GIVING YOU A /10! You deserve it omigosh I'll remember this fic for the rest of my life!

*coughs* A-anyway... would you mind giving details about seme!Kuroko...? *blushes madly*
epicly weird chapter 1 . 5/21
Oh my god stunning I love it
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 4/7
Whooooaaaaa
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 3/7
DEAR GOD. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I can totally see a calculating and cold Kuroko silently controlling the others without them even noticing. Ahhh, I love this concept soo much :) Keep writing these one-shots, they're amazing!
YamiLuna chapter 1 . 3/4
I Love this! But I was wondering, does kuroko really like Akashi or is he just use him for his plan? Or is Kuoko just so "monstrous" that he can't feel love? Please anawer if you will.
more. please?
Choi Chinatsu chapter 1 . 1/26
Cool.. its dark!Kuroko..
Love it.. love it..
Shadow Carnival chapter 1 . 1/19
This is awesome! I love it! Also, would love a sequel and would read it all the way through.
The Black Forest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
OH MY GOD! I FREAKING LOVE THIS! I just wish there was a bit more detail about Kuroko using Akashi as a puppet. God, I have such a twisted mind.
natt7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
hermoso *o*
JustReviewer chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I wasn't sure what to think when I read the description to this story, but it's spot on! What an impressive mind fuck! Hahahaha!
But I absolutely loved it! It's an incredible and original idea, and written really well. I really got chills from Kuroko's alter-ego, it was very entertaining and unsettling at the same time. I sort of wish this was canon; Kuroko would definitely be more bad-ass!

Anyway, excellent job. I will be reading more of your works, definitely.
XxD3V1L-ANG3LxX chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
LOVE IT XD
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh my god! Why is there not more of this?! I find dark Kuroko really, REALLY attractive for some reason. O/O

You are a wonderful author :) keep doing what you're doing!
This Is Not My Current Account chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I don't completely know what happened,but I LOVED it! : Thank you for writing.-UU