Reviews for The Puppeteer's Shadow Master
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I love a bamf kuroko!Please do more!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
My gosh...KUROKO! WAH~ HE IS SO COOL!

I love it when people write about dark!Kuroko. Ah, Akashi and Kuroko swapping places and personalities are always fun to read. :3

THANKS FOR WRITING THIS DARK, TWISTED STORY! 3
Alithe Cambre chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Kudos to this- it's really original and I've not quite read anything like it before. It made me feel so uncomfortable in the best way. Thank you for writing it!
Kisaki chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I re- discovered this story recently, and recognised it immediatley. Wonderful work! I love darkTetsu.
Bloody Amethyst chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I seriously love this one. It's so great :-D I found a couple of grammar/misspellings, but nothing big enough to ruin the story :-D I would seriously love to read a sequel to this one. About when they are in high school and how much he can manipulate everyone there, and his relationship with Akashi. I couldn't stop reading this story, it was just soooo good. Which is why I want to be able to read more of bad ass/demon like Kuroko who controls Akashi from the shadows :-D
Saniwa chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
The best Kuroko no basuke fic. And dark Kuroko to boot. I am happy that someone can see what a manipulator Kuroko is! Much subtler than Akashi. I think more like Kiyoshi although it's not harmless to those he's fond of. Please write more... I'm begging you ;)
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Dark badass Kuroko is always awesome. This is a very interesting fic.
Kichou chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Wow, I don't know what I read but I liked it a lot. Kuroko was so devious in here that it made me smile. Nice story.
yuuki24688 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Interesting take O.o
MandM chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This is amazing! Not only is your language descriptive and beautiful, but the story is intriguing. I really like this flip in perspective, like all the events of the GoM's middle school years are a lot more complex than they appear. Thanks for writing this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
holy fuck
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Just for fun girly? This is a work of art. I loved it

Its beautiful, and twisted in all the right ways- i love badass kuroko too. Its hiding on the edges of canon as long as you look at it with the intent of finding it.
Windying chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
No no no this is good enough. A really Manipulate kuroko is really great. Love it!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Oh dear, that was intense.
I don't see such a thing happen with Tetsu, but you wrote it beatifully.
Work well done!
CountessCzan chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I don't know what to comment. Words are inadequate to describe what I feel now. This, this, I've been waiting for a fic like this, and I've finally found one. This is majestic.