Reviews for The Puppeteer's Shadow Master
in the style of moon strut chapter 1 . 7/12
fUCK YOUR WRITING IS SOGOOD BUT THIS IS HORRIBLE AKASHI IS TOP! AKASHI WINS! KUROKO DOES NOT WKSBWIBDOSBQKWBWJQBD I LOVE YOU
KyoREQUIEM chapter 1 . 7/4
...
Duuuuuuuuuuudddddddeeeeee
That was literally one of the most captivating and interesting plots I've ever read.
I love how you added in a bit of AU that surprisingly fits in really well into the story.
And wow, to think that Kuroko was the one planning everything out, not Akashi... O.O
Such good characterization and style, I really enjoyed reading it! :DD

Thanks for writing~~~
RandomStranger chapter 1 . 4/13
This was pretty damn good. It gave me pleasant chills and I hope I hat you will make a sequel.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 4/12
Omg this story makes my day.
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I love a bamf kuroko!Please do more!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
My gosh...KUROKO! WAH~ HE IS SO COOL!

I love it when people write about dark!Kuroko. Ah, Akashi and Kuroko swapping places and personalities are always fun to read. :3

THANKS FOR WRITING THIS DARK, TWISTED STORY! 3
Alithe Cambre chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Kudos to this- it's really original and I've not quite read anything like it before. It made me feel so uncomfortable in the best way. Thank you for writing it!
Kisaki chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I re- discovered this story recently, and recognised it immediatley. Wonderful work! I love darkTetsu.
Bloody Amethyst chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I seriously love this one. It's so great :-D I found a couple of grammar/misspellings, but nothing big enough to ruin the story :-D I would seriously love to read a sequel to this one. About when they are in high school and how much he can manipulate everyone there, and his relationship with Akashi. I couldn't stop reading this story, it was just soooo good. Which is why I want to be able to read more of bad ass/demon like Kuroko who controls Akashi from the shadows :-D
Saniwa chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
The best Kuroko no basuke fic. And dark Kuroko to boot. I am happy that someone can see what a manipulator Kuroko is! Much subtler than Akashi. I think more like Kiyoshi although it's not harmless to those he's fond of. Please write more... I'm begging you ;)
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Dark badass Kuroko is always awesome. This is a very interesting fic.
Kichou chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Wow, I don't know what I read but I liked it a lot. Kuroko was so devious in here that it made me smile. Nice story.
yuuki24688 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Interesting take O.o
MandM chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This is amazing! Not only is your language descriptive and beautiful, but the story is intriguing. I really like this flip in perspective, like all the events of the GoM's middle school years are a lot more complex than they appear. Thanks for writing this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015